Who's that Pokemon...again.
Main story's almost done. Just needs testing. I'll finish up the towns and camps next, then fights, then H-scenes, then I'll just draw the remaining CGif I canand make the Monsterpedia entries.
Still gonna be awhile, but progress has picked up at least.

Niiice haha is always good to have news XD do you plan do release any new demos??
ReplyDeletehttp://i.imgur.com/2BmmyHv.png
ReplyDeleteOMG IS THAT ZUBAT!!?
No. His name is...JOHN CENA
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/2BRY13p.png
What music track plays when Luka is unconscious and speaks with the mysterious voice? An the on in the monsterpedia menu?
ReplyDeleteIt's Enrika's theme, I'm pretty sure.
DeleteUnless you're thinking of the OTHER mysterious voice, in which case it's a music track from Legend of Dragoon.
And the Monsterpedia menu theme is from Resident Evil: Code Veronica.
DeleteYay, an update!
ReplyDeleteIt seems there is still a lot of work, but is going pretty well.
I hope you don't mind, Ecstasy, but I had a question about four bandits. Will it be possible to take them with you or did you scrap this idea?
I was going to let them go with you in part 1, but I cut them out at the last minute. Having Luka take four weak little girls along with him to dangerous places just didn't seem to make much sense.
DeleteBut I do have other things planned for them, to make up for it.
I see. I noticed bits and pieces left in the code so it made me curious.
DeleteHonestly, I agree with your decision. It is a dangerous journey and last thing Luka needs is babysitting four little monsters.
That said, I am looking forward to other interactions with them. Good luck with the mod.
All praise Ecstasy, our lord and Savior!
ReplyDelete(Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are picking up. Can`t wait for a release date announcement...whenever it happens...hopefully soon-ish ^^ )
Well that's an.....unfamiliar shape...
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a succubus, but not Alma from MGQ or the less impressive NG+ version
ReplyDeletewow , i think part 3 i full of surprises , iam dying from waiting XD
ReplyDeleteYou mean this kind of surprise?
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/Hwf6gN0.png
Whoa. Where is that from?
DeleteSadly it's not game mod, just an ask blog.
Deletehttp://the-cursed-swordsman.tumblr.com/page/49
Nice~! Can't wait to spend hours and hours replaying the whole game!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope it all ties in neatly. #Ruka&ArisuOnly
I remember when TrTr did a Q&A that I saw on the Wiki, that one of the questions is that if Luka can fly with that one wing he has when he uses his angel powers. TrTr answered that there was going to be a battle in the Earth's atmosphere that required so, but they scrapped it. You think we could have a fight like that this time around in the later parts? It would be awesome for Luka to fly, he'd have more maneuverability in battle.
ReplyDeleteWell from Tamamo talking with him in part 3 he should be able to fly as he would have to go after the 17th Aliphese if they sprouted wings and halos and started flying around the castle. She also said about taking lessons from Alma Elma to be a flyer.
DeleteWait, in the Part 3 Demo or in the original trilogy? Because I don't remember Tamamo saying that. I also don't recall Alice 17th being mentioned at all since she's in Paradox, I know she'll make an appearance in this mod, but I don't recall a mention.
DeleteTrilogy part 3, She never planed on or was informed of the 2 sides of the heavens lines coming together while watching the Aliphese family line but with Luka involved she was preparing for it. I played with Rogue's translation and read the story where most people auto scrolled through it
DeleteI just noticed this, but I can't seem to get Refresh skill unless I get Erubetie as my companion, because you get the skill fighting Slime Bess. Will it continue to be this way, or will there be another way to get the skill?
ReplyDeleteRefresh skill is learned at Succubus village while fighting Lilith and Lilim as Undine asks Luka how do you cure poison and then after talking says to summon her again to cleans his body.
DeleteWell, should be good. I wish you all the luck in the world so you can finish it soon.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteAs long as you're using OST from "Sonic and the Black Knight", it would be amazing if you use tracks like "Fight the Knight" for the Heavenly Knights (if there are any rematches or for other scenarios) since it has the word "Knight" in its name, "Through the Fire" could work too. "Live Life" could work for a LOT of occasions, like maybe for rehabilitating certain monsters with intense hatred after beating them and get them to see the light and join your side, it could even work for whatever ending you have planned. "With Me" I think is a very good choice too.
ReplyDeleteI got the camp h scenes for Alice and Gnome. Does this mean I can't get h scenes for the heavenly knights and other spirits?
ReplyDeleteI think you can, we're just not that far enough in the game yet as well as not enough rep points for it to happen, thats my guess anyway. Maybe once Part 3 comes out it might be possible.
DeleteFrom what I've seen, you have to "dedicate" to a knight to some degree. Like any sex at all with Alice almost completely locks Granberra out.
DeleteAlso, I think one for slyph u locks after you lose 6 times to her and continue (I lost that many my first try and camp sex was available. But when I fought her again and won a separate play through it wasn't available)
Haven't gotten anything with Alma yet. And I've been fairly chaste too. Ț_Ț
All the party members will have their own unique camp scenes when the full Part 3's released, but it's probably going to be one of the last things I add in.
DeleteI put a few in the earlier parts to give an idea of what's to come. But remember, Part 3's much bigger than the first two parts combined.
I might be remembering wrong, but you said before that Part 3 was supposed to be longer than all the parts. Does that mean parts 4-6 will be a bit shorter?
DeleteIt'd be surprising if Cecil, Arakon, or Nolwen made appearances in this mod. But that's too much of a stretch.....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI love the idea, since Cecil did want to meet Luka the first time around. I'd love to see what would happen. I`m not too sure about Nolwen though. Never played any of Arakon's mod so I don`t know anything about him either.
DeleteStill though, Cecil cross-over is the most viable option here. And since this is a full patch mode, coding her own hero-themed skills wouldn`t be a problem either.
I'm not planning to use any characters from other side stories.
DeleteI never played the Cecil mod. It was never finished, was it?
There's going to be a PV released on Paradox Part 2 this Friday. There still isn't a release date, but we are going to get a trial version soon.
ReplyDeleteFinally! Though I wonder how long will it be until the story bit is translated at least.
DeleteThat depends if Dargoth can finish up Part 1. The story is done, just not the rest of the whole thing. And I hear Part 2 is going to be even longer.
DeleteThe PV is out now. Check it out on TrTr's blog. Let me say one thing after what I just saw.............Wow...And it's only the Middle Chapter, and it already looks like shit just hit the fan!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletewhat is PV?
Delete"Promotional Video"
DeleteNow THIS is a Boss theme that could work in this game somewhere I think?
ReplyDeletehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdYkIF3C7PY
Badass...
DeleteNew monsters are always preferable to reusing old ones
ReplyDelete