Who's that Pokemon
Progress on NG+ is still going fairly smoothly. There's still a lot of work to do, but I'm slowly getting through it. I've mentioned it before, but I do have a release date in mind for it (finally).
Unfortunately, this makes updating the blog awkward. There's a lot of stuff planned for this part (after all this time, there'd better be). But I don't want to say anything because I don't want to spoil any of it. I don't like making "nothing" updates to the blog, but I figured I should post something. So...something.
You might as well rename the game to Succubus Girl Quest at the rate we're going here.
So do we still have that "egg salad" scene or not?
ReplyDeleteOh dear lord......
ReplyDeleteI am fine with those "nothing" updates. Just knowledge that you are alive and well keeps the hope.
ReplyDeleteThe worst thing you can do to us is not post anything. It has killed many games due to lack of communication.
Also, great to hear that things are slowly getting better.
Hmph something about that CG sprite right there makes me think that the character may be named Morrigan......Just my input.
ReplyDeleteWhen I looked through the files and saw the, *ahem*, "twins' names", I had a feeling something was up, looks like my suspicions were on the mark.
ReplyDeleteThanks on the update man XD just to know that the project is doing Fine is a relief =D
ReplyDeleteReally happy that you updated even if you didn’t have much to tell. Just knowing that the project is still alive is enough for me
ReplyDeleteItssssssssss Gardevoir
ReplyDeleteWell ok it's Morrigan but she's not a Pokemon and the outline does match Gardevoir.
Deletethe fuck it does, die Morrigan die! P.S. I hate Morrigan AND her sisters. hoping you can smite them with a lightning blast...or something...in the awesome mod/game your making.
DeleteWhat I'd like to know is what they're doing here and why? We still don't even know their agenda in Paradox.
DeleteAt the very least they look like they'd have some amazing sex scenes in their final battles (lots of good quality images already). Not a big fan of remote ejaculation tbqh, so waiting for the real deal before I judge them :3
DeleteHonestly, ever since I played Paradox part 1, I couldn`t help but think of NG as but one more byproduct of the Great Disaster and Tartarus... DAMN YOU TOROTORO!
DeleteActually you might be on to something there. This game does involve time travel, and after going through the files, I'd say EC is planning on linking this game to Paradox somehow.
DeleteIf he didn't plan on doing that, he'd not have used Morrigan. Not sure how well that will go though, considering only the first part is out so far. So he has to do a lot of predicting/guessing to link up the two stories and he might be completely off.
DeleteI know, and EC no doubt knows it as well. But I'm sure he knows what he's doing. If anything, making up as he goes along is fine too. Besides it's not like this is even canon, although it's convincing enough to be.
DeleteOf course, we're just speculating here what will be after all :P
DeleteAnd I don't really care either how well it will match, I love this mod regardless.
We already have a version of the Paradox trailer for the Battle against Lilith and Lilim
DeleteWell, when it comes to predicting and guessing, I don`t think he`ll need to do that for long, or for parts other then Part 3.
DeleteIf Torotoro's usual release pattern is anything to go by we should get Paradox Part 2 this year. Or thats what most people believe.
But on the other hand, the plot doesn`t necesserily have to be same as Paradox's. In fact I'd prefer if it was different in many ways.
Lets just explore every route possible without destabilizing the entire world please? :P
Well there was a blog post in the fall saying it would be this spring so that's why some of us have been responding
DeleteCan you find the original torotoro sauce of that "this spring announcement"? The japanese link is fine, I can read it. Because I can't find such an announcement in fall '16.
DeleteI had the Toro Toro resistance blog saying Aug 2015 that it would be over a year, page 4. Then on a paradox blog someone said he released a personal message saying summer time 2017
DeleteI feel the games deserve to be linked, but the story and ending of course will be vastly different. NG+ is focused on the original time line, while Paradox is focused on its timeline.
DeleteGod help us all if both Paradox and NG+ are linked in some way, I REALLY dont want to have to fight THIS Luka in Paradox. That would bring a whole new meaning to superboss.
Or they could meet and be friends with sealed Alice showing everyone what she really looks like and can ask Tamamo for advice.
DeleteGlad to hear that you're making progress still!
ReplyDeleteHonestly making updates where you say that there is nothing to say are still batter than complete silence.
ReplyDeleteSo, from what game is the track you used for Undine's Spring? And for the Monster beastiary?
ReplyDeleteCastlevania.
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxVcPBBcg0
Thanks! ^^
DeleteI am just glad to hear that the project is still going on :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEpisode 2 of the OVA is officially out now. They say if the anime gets popular enough, they may release an episode 3 and 4.
ReplyDeletei thought u abandon the part 3 ,so, good luck , iam looking forward for the release date ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, back to some music ideas. How some OST from the Bravely series?
ReplyDeleteyou guys are amazing~ I am glad you guys are traversing through the project well~
ReplyDeleteone question plz, the ost from the fight against the succubus sister lilith & lilim what the name of the game and the music??
ReplyDeleteIt's the trailer theme for MGQ Paradox
DeleteThanks man XD
Deletei hope is more soundtrack in this game
ReplyDeletehere is my recommendation
1. Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance OST (Incl. Vocal Tracks)
2. Megaman X Series
3. Record of Agraest War
4. Castlevania
5. Devil May Cry
6. Bayonetta 1&2
Valentine's Day in the MGQ universe...............Hoo boy, Luka would be in for one Hell of a day. Someone should make a Side Story on that...
ReplyDeleteHey, not sure where I should post this, or if anyone has found this already(altho it seems very likely) I might as well just post it here, I'm running into a crash after fighting alma elma I refused to take her with me, and when I make camp, the game crashes after I get the last line of dialoge from everyone at camp, I have Granberia, Harpy, and Kitsune, and it doesn't matter what order I talk to them in, it crashes the instant they give me their last line of text.
ReplyDeleteIt's a bug in the game. You should download the part with part 3 demo, that should fix it.
DeleteNot sure if anyone here has heard or seen, but Dargoth's blog got shut down.
ReplyDeleteOh shit =s
DeleteGoogle Cache still has it for now but yeah that sucks for Paradox translations
DeleteFrom What I can see he put 2+ links (8) in the Feb 7th post so Wordpress thinks it is spam, he can dispute that so t could be up shortly.
DeleteYeah ^ He also has his own personal blog now as well, just not on the Wordpress.
Delete^whats the name of the Blog?
Deletehttps://Dargoth.com
DeleteAnother music question, sorry! XD
ReplyDeleteWhat is the music that plays when the mysterious voice convserses with Luka while he is unconscious?
Always glad to hear from you, even if there isn't a whole lot to say. Still looking forward to part three...and to the donation page going back up.
ReplyDeletei really cant wait for the releasing of the full part 3 ;)
ReplyDeleteI, too, also have another music question.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the music of field6.ogg from?
It's from "Sonic and the Black Knight"
DeleteI still like the field6.ogg from the original part 2, Chris Huelsbeck - The Great Bath.
DeleteThanks for the replies!
Delete