Sex Bird.
Alright, here's an update on what's going on.
Right now, I'm getting a small update ready to release. I'm having it tested on the Discord server right now. There's no major content update yet, but there are too many bug fixes and features added to list. Requests have been re-added and are working fine, statistics have been fixed, and a bunch of missing CGs have been added in, just to name a few things that have been added. It's been so long since that last actual content update that I'm mainly putting this one together just to make sure that everything still works like it should.
Right now, people on the Discord are finding a ton of issues that I'm fixing. Once the bug reports stop coming in, I'll post it publicly here. After that, it's finishing up the last part 3 update. And then onto Part 4. I'm still a long way from fixing the developmental Hindenburg I've created here. But I'm making progress with it.
More to come soon.
Also, Blogspot's acting up and I can't seem to update the sidebars. But people were saying the Discord link was broken, so here's one that isn't (hopefully): https://discord.gg/unvMCG6Qk

OHHHHH, this is great news! Man, I´m happy to know that you are doing great with this project, Thanks for your efforts,I really want to see what we will get with this 3rd part, as always, take any time you need, it is better to polish it ;)
ReplyDeleteThe link is broken. Sad.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that. Try this one. https://discord.gg/2H7g9nZbvA
DeleteOh my god, its so great to hear from you! Developing a mod for a game this long must be very arduous and taxing. Take all the time you need, I hope it's all worth it in the end.
ReplyDeletecan i please have a link to your discord server the one you posted does not work
ReplyDeleteI think I left it at the default 7 day expiration by mistake. Sorry about that. This link should work. https://discord.gg/2H7g9nZbvA
DeleteIf the link isn't working, try this one. I made sure to set it to never expire. Sorry about that. https://discord.gg/2H7g9nZbvA
ReplyDeleteUpdated the link again. Apparently Discord is gonna make me put a new one up every 30 days now. I'll try to remember to keep it up to date.
DeleteSo, how's the update going?
ReplyDeleteDamn I've been following since 2018.. it's 2023 and I'm married now and had a lovely wife and still waiting for this game to finish welp see y'all on 2025 or something 😔
ReplyDeleteIt is now 2025. Any new progress?
ReplyDeletehi author, I would like to ask (would you answer at all, it's interesting too) well, when downloading the latest full release, the files arc0.nsa, arc1.nsa, arc2.nsa are missing, it's just me or an error occurs during installation. It's just that my antivirus doesn't complain when downloading and doesn't block anything, I've just been trying to play this mod for 2 days now, but it doesn't work because either the files listed above are missing or something is wrong with the version of the game.(I will be grateful for the answer)
ReplyDeleteThis is obviously dead, 10 years for one update and now 2 years of absolute silence
ReplyDeleteShame.
ReplyDelete