Monday, February 15, 2021

Update on the Next Update (Last Part 3 Update)

 

Soon.

I've been pretty busy lately, and I keep forgetting to make a blog post about the next update, so here it is.

The next update will be the last one for Part 3. It will have the final area, plus everything else I still need to add. Obviously, this is going to be the biggest update I've released so far, so it might still take some time before it's ready. I'll make another blog post once it's almost finished before I post it for real.

I know it's taken way, WAY too long to finish Part 3, and I can only apologize for that. Hopefully the long wait will be worth it, and the game will be better for all the time it took. There are still 3 parts to go after this, so the ride's only starting either way.

More to come soon.

71 comments:

  1. Don't EVER let this project die, for I will NEVER stop loving it, dead serious here...! <3 I want my complete LukaXGranberia ending after all, not a half-baked ending like the original Trilogy did. :3 (Other couples are there that i won't deny, although the "Tempered Steel" pairing I shall coin the "LukaXGranberia" pairing still remains at the top of the list of course ^^ )

    Regardless, i'm so damn happy and relieved that you're still going through with project, honestly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 LukaXGranberia <3 <3 <3

      Delete
    2. heh heh heh heh I'm SOOOO glad there's another Tempered Steel supporter out there, seriously. ^-^

      Delete
  2. Hermano, tu trabajo de verdad me encanta. Ojala sigas con este bello trabajo.
    Si no te molesta, quisiera ofrecerme para hacer la traducción al español así mas gente de Latinoamérica puede disfrutar de tu contenido.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's fine. Anyone who wants to try translating NG+ into another language is welcome to do so.

      Delete
  3. good to know that the proyect is alive, i hope see more of eurobitei? o tamamo, in part 3, thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you said there will be 6 parts YEARS AGO XD XD XD

    To say you're "only" mid-road after so much work. Thank you for everthing

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, take whatever time you feel you need. You are working on this for free after all so it's only fair that you take whatever time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take all the time you want. The ending is the most important, and you've been doing fantastic so far. Wouldn't want to ruin it because you had to rush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I need to download each of the update or only the latest update? I just downloaded the original ng+

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ask myself... 2 'holy' sword, 1 got stolen by 'angels'. are we going to fight another Luka? to be precisely, Evil Luka, not his doppleganger female but actual evil male Luka. It always fail = Luka get raped. what about reverse (new stuff)? If Luka fail, his evil side will rape Alice/his companion knight infront of him before Luka... whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me but... WTF is wrong with you

      Delete
    2. Yo could you maybe chill the frick out a little

      Delete
    3. Actually an intriguing idea to see Alice or one of the Knights get the rape treatment for a change, definitely well deserved given how casually they violated him during the game. The only problem is that in canon, female monsters are basically impossible to get raped by males, so there'd have to be a good reason as to why that suddenly works. Would be easier to just let a sadistic monster like a succubus or an angel do it instead, and it would likely be more up the writers alley. At the very least Granberia should have one scene of being on the wrong side of the rape train, she has the perfect conditions for it.

      Delete
    4. I read before... was it fanfic or doujin?
      anyway, about a human male semen reject the monster girl. When the MG receive them, usually they will get 'fresher'. but him reverse effect make them, weaker = lost their power.

      If not mistaken, the sword have the power to drain the MG power, right? take part of it to create evil Luka? additional with the power of the 'angel' + serum

      Delete
    5. I think they could give that sword to "Doppel Luka". That enemy from the original trilogy had a lot of potential.
      Your idea of "Evil Luka" is interesting, but I don't think it is feasible.
      "Doppel Luka" lost his fight because he changed his strategy when he was damaged by "Element Spica", since he did not know said technique. But Luka in this timeline, has already shown all of his techniques, and these will surely be transmitted to "Dopel Luka"
      "Doppel Luka" with the angel powers, Cursed Sword abilities, and also a possible mastery in Spirits, would be the closest thing to your "Evil Luka", and I sincerely believe that it is a battle that is planned.

      Delete
  9. do you have an estimated date or not just asking out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am still waiting for an Alice/Luka scene where she plays with her tail anemone, hope you made one! Still, take your time, this while project is fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want more vore scenes. And more soul vore scenes too X3. Alma elma rules over allá that

    ReplyDelete
  12. So we will have the areas open and the girls from part 1 back after roughly 2 years. I was starting to wonder when Nibi and Ipeia would be involved again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This game still alive? Jesus,hopefully other 3 parts wont get 3-4 years to make.Still loving this game tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately any programming does take time and there is no programmer who can any program flawlessly without glitches on their first try so be patient

      Delete
  14. jesus one two updates per year come on

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope we're fighting every Cirque du Croix member individually, they all have their unique scenes in paradox, which is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So is the next update almost done?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't seem to find rape scene 2 for the vampire girl. Am I missing something or what? According to her monsterpedia entry she should have a second scene. Only thing I can think of is her vampire kiss attack which is literally never successful as luka always pushes her away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta beat her by licking her when you're seduced and she lets you choose what to do with her. It's kinda difficult to do since it does very low damage and she can heal

      Delete
  18. Not intending to sound like a beggar but is there any update about the part 3? I really want to play

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had heard that the next update is coming out on the 23 of September but I may be wrong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ecstasy mentioned this date in the discord server, but I heard that it was a joke that some people took seriously and apparently it ended up on another MGQ wiki page.

      Delete
  20. Check the comments in the Monster Girl Quest Wiki - Ecstasy

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Probably gonna be another solid half year lmao. Jk Idk when ecstasy plans on releasing the update but I hope soon.

      Delete
  23. I can't get why he still uses oldshool blog with all the media available today. Just use discord damnit. Create a twitter to add shorts quick news whatever but GET 2021 !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, its over......
    No update this year it seems

    ReplyDelete
  25. Replies
    1. I asked Ecs the same question in the discord server. He said hopefully a couple months. Progress is going slow but at least it’s confirmed that part 3 will be released.

      Delete
    2. So the the project it's not dead, right? Or the final part of part 3 will be the last update of this mod?

      Delete
    3. if I´m not mistaken the plan is 5 parts, the 3rd one being the longest one.

      Delete
    4. Ecs is still working on it. The project is certainly not dead but it’s taking a long time.

      Delete
    5. Yes the 3rd one is the longest if I can recall correctly

      Delete
  26. A 10 years project ... When it started, Extasy was student, he may have a busy work and even childs and education to attend to. I think that even if it's not dead, this project is on the road to :p. He should pass the hand to another fan with more time IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  27. Soo is this game still alive or?

    ReplyDelete
  28. There was a demo of part 3 that appears to be a bit of that chapter that was released a bit ago at least on the discord server

    ReplyDelete
  29. is there another place where ecstasy is posting news ?

    ReplyDelete
  30. not releasing anything for 15 months , yeah game is super dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. discord is still kicking, currently debugging etc

      Delete
    2. Where can I get to the discord?

      Delete
    3. if your on a computer check the side of the page but otherwise i don't know

      Delete
  31. Anyone know of a fix for the cropping issue on the 1080p Remaster? Can't see enemy attack names or my health bar on the top and bottom of the screen respectively. I've tried changing my display's resolution, toggling fullscreen and window mode, but it's persistent. My display's default resolution is 1920 x 1080, and I've never had any problems with running other games at 1080p before, so it seems to be the application's problem specifically. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Do you have the file mon_que_NOwordwrap.exe from an update
    in not check the patch files

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think I'm a bit lost. The new update is ready and they posted it somewhere else, or should I keep waiting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this blog and the discord server, 'Soon' stands for sometime between the time of the post and the heat death of the universe.

      Delete
    2. Or before the Second Coming works too

      Delete
  34. Ok, it deleted my comment the first time. Wanted to ask if there is any possible way that this masterpiece will be ported to android?

    ReplyDelete
  35. So last update on anything was in February 2021, we're in June 2022. I think its safe to assume this mod ended up just like all or at least majority of other ones on " permanent hiatus "

    ReplyDelete
  36. Through being too busy playing video games to finish the NG+ mod, Ecstasy has successfully beaten Torotoro Resistance at being the slowest hentai game developer. Hopefully the final chapter of Paradox gives him plenty of character art to steal (again!) if the Sisyphean labor of NG+ Part 3 is ever finished.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anyone got Geenie Lamp? or Dragon Balls? coz it looks like my natural life span will not be long enough to finally get to play completed version. First encountered this 3 or 4 years ago and part 3 still not complete xD Think i will need to become immortal lol. Seriously if you cant put time in just put us out of our misery or pass the torchlight on to someone that can

    ReplyDelete