Friday, June 14, 2019
Monster Girl Quest NG+ Part 3 Demo Update (v. 6-14-2019)
Update's ready. Sorry for the wait (as always).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/um4a9vuv09maj5r/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Update_%28v._6-14-2019%29.zip/file
No long post this time. I'll post info about the next update within the next few days. Have fun.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/um4a9vuv09maj5r/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Update_%28v._6-14-2019%29.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/um4a9vuv09maj5r/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Update_%28v._6-14-2019%29.zip/file
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just played through it. Very enjoyable as usual and I don't just mean the fan service. I really liked the fight mechanics against Granberia and Alma and for a moment I actually thought we'd have to play as Granberia against Alma if you lose to her in the Coliseum. Didn't happen, but it was a unique way to set up the scene that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteHaven't really found any major glitches except possibly for this one, the rape scene for Alma's 2nd entry doesn't seem to get unlocked even after losing to her a few times. I haven't played through it with Alma as my chosen knight and I lost the battle before actually unlocking the entry, don't know if that had anything to do with it.
Eagerly looking forward to the next update whenever it comes (and as usual, take whatever time you need).
Yay, finally some more content to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks oh-so VERY much as always Ecs, looking VERY much forward to delving into it ASAP...! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteApologies for the double comment, but I just wanted to report that the Serene Mind status still degrades whilst in the Bind state, whereas the other Spirit effects don't degrade whilst in said Bind, just wanted to inform you of that oddity, hopefully it gets fixed as i'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but I just thought i'd report it anyways, as said before.
ReplyDeleteWorth the wait, but I got 2 issues at hand.
ReplyDelete-The first is the possibility to chose the number of orbs ar the beginning, shouldn't Luka have only one ?
-The second is the game automatically closing at the moment the team goes back on the road after the coliseum, without saving what happened since my last save (which could only be made before the colosseum's last fight). Any idea what's the cause (the only issue I wonder is if choosing 3 orbs didn't crash it at that moment).
After testing, I confirm that was the bug. You can get more than 6 orbs if you make the wrong choice.
DeleteYeah, i've noticed that it crashes when you conclude the coliseum events and it "trasitions" back to the "road" screen, just so weird... :/
DeletePlayed it. That was quite good, yes. Worth waiting.
ReplyDeleteOnly issue was my save from previous patch. I got 2 Chrome in my party for some reason.. well, that didn't really break anything though. Just duplicate menu options.
I'm a dreaming? I need to punch myself to check.
ReplyDeleteBy the way. Is it bad that I want a wholesome Alma x Luka romance? I mean it's Alma we talking about. But the thought about vanilla romance with A SUCCUBUS, of all creatures is not leaving my head for a while. Also I like the dynamic between Luka and Alma. They have this Batman and Catwoman kind of dynamic. ;)
ReplyDeleteNot really, as i'm actually already fond of that couple as well, but GranberiaXLuka still remains my OTP of the MGQ-verse as they fit eachother VERY well of course. <3
ReplyDeleteMay have found another bug, though if it is it's a pretty harmless one.
ReplyDeleteWhen I went through Tamamo's event where she explains her past with Lucifina during the Great Monster War and after when she defected, the final scene, when we finish the flashback, remains on the Illias village background rather then transitioning back to camp.
Hey! I love this mod on a par with my love for the original. But I lost my save and stuck on Gnoma, advise me tactics please. Last time I was able to beat her purely by accident, I was angry and stinging all the buttons.
ReplyDeletehow do I update it
ReplyDeleteA new patch has been released. All of the above bugs have been fixed (at least as far as I can tell).
ReplyDeletehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h0bswc3u11n81pm
Download and extract to the NG+ folder, as always.
What are you supposed to do on Alma fight ? I've used all possible skills/summons/guard/wait etc "there's one thing you havent tried" at this point it feels like I've tried everything.
ReplyDeleteyour supposed to use undine lvl 2 then combine sylph's power with undine lvl 2
DeleteThank you will try that.
DeleteFor the Monsterpedia, what's the entry in between Chrome (NG+) and Granberia (NG+2)?
ReplyDeleteits koakuma dont know if you need a specific knight or not i did do all other zones befor doing the coliseum
ReplyDeleteI don't know if this is a bug or its because I am stupid, but how do I use angel dance? It is not anywhere, and when I choose sylph it invokes the normal one without asking me which one I want to choose, it is normal or what is happening? (In the valkyrie fight) ((I'm using the latest patch) plis help :(
ReplyDeleteLightWithDark You don't have tha angelic powers at the beginning you need to try to hit the valkyrie, then survive until Alice tries to interfere, then you'll have both your angel powers and the ability to hit her
ReplyDeleteTranks a lot!!!
DeleteIsn't there some problems with this new update?
ReplyDeleteGranberia wanted to join just to fight Alma at the beginning but in the inn she was acting like ""uh...I dunno, I guess I forgot this arena was like tha- Oh wait! Alma!"
And Luka told Undine that he'd talk to the queen herself about the slimes but when the opportunity came he was like "Ay, my friend wants to talk to you" and Undine just accepts it as if that was the plan all along.
Yeah those bits struck me as odd as well and the whole "Grand Noah Queen is a monster" thing. Im excited to see the result of Undines meeting with the Queen though.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteAlice - Gnome, Undine, Daystar, Charge, Daystar, Meditate, Salamander, Daystar.
Damn she got me there.
Well, was enjoyable as always! <3
So happy you're alive :3
ReplyDeletewhere do i get the full game i'm having no luck i found a youtuber playing it and it has aa link where 2 find it but it keeps popping up as couldn't preview file???
ReplyDelete