Friday, June 21, 2019

Info on the next update (Northern Sea)

When you can't even make a new blog post on schedule.

Hi. I mentioned in a comment on the update post that I would make a new post about the next update in a few days. So here it is.

The next update will be primarily for the Northern Sea, where the Poseidoness and Silver Orb are. Since this is the last "Orb" area that isn't finished, this means that Part 3 is almost done (f i n a l l y). After that, the remaining areas in Sentora will be finished, and then it's onto Hellgondo. No release date yet, but it's already being worked on.

That's all for now.

38 comments:

  1. That's great news.

    Does that mean Part 3 will be finished with the Northern Sea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Spirit Forest's lab? Is it going to be in Part 4 then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while, but I have another small update for the Fan Demo. This contains a lot of extra fixes I've had for a while, but I wanted to wait on them until I was sure the content in the Fan Demo could reflect any changes made to the stable NG+ release as closely as possible as well. That said, this is still a full download since I added in the new Erubetie camp scene from the Colosseum update, and that means including all the new assets for it, so I included everything so you can download this by itself without having to get another version first and patch over it.

    It's so big that I opted to upload it to MEGA instead of Mediafire. The increased storage space is better for future-proofing than making a new account for Mediafire. If you have issues with MEGA, it usually works better in the Google Chrome browser. I know it's not ideal, but we'll see if it works out. I'll look at Mediafire again or other options if people have trouble with it and I want to release something else in the future.

    Besides the routine fixes for bugs that may or may not have been noticeable before, there isn't any major addition of new content. Just the Erubetie scene from the Colosseum update and some changes to a few conversations for better continuity.

    https://mega.nz/#!uQFlAAbI!4jDrWy_-QNh-D86UnDvlSZdCwi1WTcx7pZxQCbslfos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played it and i can't seem to get into the colosseum in order to get the orb there, the area is not available, only Undine's spring.

      Delete
    2. The Fan Demo does not include the Colosseum or Haunted Mansion locations.

      Delete
    3. Oh sorry, i was kinda confused because of this sentence "..since I added in the new Erubetie camp scene from the Colosseum update".

      Delete
  4. I like your NG+, keep up the good work...its worth waiting for 10 months :-D, good to hear that its almost done

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I was wondering for a while that I wanted to ask "EcstasyWasTaken". While it appears that this mode not only gives MGQ players a new game+ experience, it also appears that it allows players to romance one of the Four Heavenly Knights(Ironic name, oh and also Alice) right? So, does this apply to any other important characters? Like spirits for example(Or Ilias somehow. Imagine being a Goddess and doesn't have a route)?

    That idea mostly came out when I was re-playing the old versions and got to the point when "spirits and humans can fall in love", at first I dismiss it as joke to the people who though that the can make a harem of Four Heavenly Knights but it was not the case, and since Four Spirits is paralleling Four Heavenly Knights we also unable to romance all Four Spirits, but can we romance one of them instead?

    *Big Thinking Emoji*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! By the way I was busy lately and was unable to play the latest version. Can we transfer our progress from the start of the game to Part 3? I'm struggling on lvl 83 and I was able ot reach lvl 85 from the start. Which I assume was a max lvl for the Part 1 and 2 since I done everything. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bug report: For some reason at te Colloseum quest, if you have Erubetie then, you can't save after the scene where you live Undine with the Queen. Will be fixed if you choose "sleep" or after you visit another location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey mna did u make it to the colasium, if so what do i have to use to beat alma elma

      Delete
    2. When she does her power up, use Undyne lvl 2. It will fail. Then use Sylph and then immediately Undyne lvl 2.

      Delete
  8. please don t dissapear for another half year

    ReplyDelete
  9. If that's it for part 3 then we need to wait for part 4 to get El, Lady's Village, Witch Hunt Village, and Yamati?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can someone please tell me how to beat alma elma in the colasium, idk what att i have to use and i used all of them even the special spirit attack and quadruple giga how am i supost to beat her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. use undine lvl2 and the spirits will tell you the rest

      Delete
  12. how do you get the entry between koakuma(2) and Alma?

    ReplyDelete
  13. expecting more h-scene with michaela, everyone wants to see that... right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me. It is not like Michaela does not look great, but any closer incest scenario is pretty much like boner off spray for me.

      Delete
  14. I see ilias cg h scence but i don't know how to get that scene,can someone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ririmu(NG+) is planned for this game?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anybody having an issue where they cannot click text in-battle to advance it faster? i see the "auto" text button highlighting by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bug with the lilith+lillim fight. Twin hold occasionally ignores you having gnome summoned and becomes a sure kill move that you can't break out of.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I propably am going to sound annoying but somebody has to ask that: Any progress?

    ReplyDelete
  20. sometime, a post from dev saying "hi everyone, still alive and working but no revelant progress to report" is often eanough ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. It just came to my attention that a scene in the Fan Demo went missing in one of the previous updates. I must have deleted it without noticing while making some other adjustments. Oops. It's nothing major, but here's a quick fix for that that adds the scene with Alma Elma and Nibi on the pirate ship back in.

    https://mega.nz/#!3FVyGSDS!YvbH7HAPi1sEr-nTpGXxQF1sBMwNLslLKSDc3CqR0L8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems my work is never done. This patch should hopefully cover any small errors I missed before.

      https://mega.nz/#!GQEiVIjY!0StsPZGAT8L87YB5ucYpjJzb89qCmYKTWiXcpH2hCAs

      Delete
  22. Is there a chance you'll integrate the rest of the content missing from your fan demo variant later on down the road? Such as the Coliseum and Chrome's Mansion events for instance I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about it quite a few times, but I've already stated in the past that I will not be adding any locations to the Fan Demo past the pirate ship. It was only meant to add Witch Hunt Village and test some extra features, and the pirate ship was added just so Ipeia and Nibi would have more to do. I enjoyed working on it, but I decided to not copy over any more content to not infringe on the original work any further. I did add Erubetie's camp scene as well, but only because it's accessible from any camp anyway and isn't content particular to a new location. I don't expect I'll do something like that again. The Fan Demo was intended as a supplement for official content during one of the waits, and not as a substitute for it. I would rather support the official work. There could be a chance that I go back on all of this some day anyway, but as of now I do not intend to.

      Delete
  23. Ah, I see. Thank you for clarifying on it once again for your fan demo variant of NG+ regardless, it's very much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do not know what i am doing wrong with the Lilith and Lillim boss fight but the entry on the monsterpedia you get when you loose is not helping they keep getting me through undine any help would be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem before. When the battle start use devastating gale instead of angel fallen dance. Otherwise lilim and lilith will keeping binding luka. This happen even if you have gnome with you!
      Is a sort of bug in this battle. I hope this info help!

      Delete
  25. Ive been thinking. In aladdin the genie said that he hold phenomenal cosmic power and has the power of creation. But in monster girl quest they said that alices bloodline which are also connected to the dark god are the strongest monster in existence. But if the genie has cosmic power and the power of creation wouldnt that make the genie close to a god and would rival all other monsters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their Lore is different, MGQ's Genie have limitations unlike in Aladdin...probably

      Delete