This is the only remotely SFW crop of this picture I can make.
I thought I should give an update on the Colosseum's progress.
It's still going to take some time, but there's a reason for that. It's probably the biggest single update NG+ has had so far. There are four new fights in this update, and each one has its own H-scene with new CG. Chrome's Mansion is also getting a new h-scene and two new CGs (left unfinished in the last update). In addition to that, there will be quite a few new camp scenes added for the party members, as well (many of those will also be H-scenes).
Because of that, I've been spending most of my time recently getting new CGs drawn for this update. There are 4 new CGs from me (one being the Alma Elma above), and at least 4 from jiffic.
Since it's a bigger update than usual, it's taking some time to get everything ready. But it is progressing, and should hopefully be finished either this month or next month.
That's all for now.

Oooh. Sounds nice!
ReplyDeleteAs always, take whatever time you feel is necessary. The price spent in time waiting is always worth in the quality of the product.
ReplyDeleteAlso I was wondering, are you still going to be putting in new original areas for the Part 3 release or is that going to be pushed back to Part 4 or 5?
In terms of brand new areas, there's at least one are in part 3 that you can go to. An area you never got to really go to in the original game.
DeleteThere are more optional areas planned later.
As Shigeru Miyamoto said: "A delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is forever bad"
DeleteTake your time, we survived until now, we'll survive until then ;)
Ugh... The very term "survive" brings a bad taste in my motuh, and for good reason... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMPomCWUraQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMdbgNkOUOU (x2 speed ftw! <3 ) DX *vomits*
DeleteBut yeah, it's VERY well worth the extra time needed for a great quality release, seriously. :)
*mouth
DeleteI'm REALLY hoping Granberia gets a few camp scenes since, while I am VERY well aware that she doesn't lean toward said activity due to her nature of being a real warrior and so forth, I still intend on having my Luka aim for her affection as his wife in the end of NG+ and as such some scenes involving such things would really help for those like myself that support LukaXGranberia a great deal. ^^
ReplyDeleteJust thought i'd ask since i'm sure I can't be the only one who wants them. <3
How long until the full release of part 3 comes out.
ReplyDeletePlease be patient, Ecs is working VERY hard on it without a doubt. Art isn't meant to be rushed after all, especially in this form. Quality over quantity is always prefered imho.
Deletehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/x8s69kyar63a8ta/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Fan_Demo_Patch_%28ver._9-28-18%29.zip/file
ReplyDeleteJust a small patch for the fan demo with some minor fixes and corrections.
I've noticed that a third H-scene was added for Sara in your NG+ fan demo, sorry to sound like a dunce but how can one unlock it? Just wondering is all since I really don't know how it can be unlocked. ^^;
DeleteIn her fight, lose to either Ecstasy Press or Tail Drain.
DeleteAh, I see. So it's before Luka arrives early enough to tell her not to go to the Pyramid then with your integrated Days system then, I see. Thank you for letting me know how to unlock it though, I really do appreciate it. :)
DeleteI can wait even forever as long i believe Lucifina eventually is gonna make an appearance and be like "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!"
ReplyDeleteYup, when one thinks about it, it is quite discernable of who exactly that "mysterious voice" is during the "dream scenes" that don't involve ILLiASS. Luka said that it "sounds familiar" so it very well might be his late mother who did the Soul Return, of which I am VERY grateful for since I wanted a full ending with Granberia damnit, not a half-assed one... T_T With Alma Elma leading closely in second as I consider her definite Waifu material as well as Tammy of course. :D
DeleteAlma? Waifu material? nani?
DeleteYoure quite suicidal bro, i wouldn't mind myself tho, but one of the sup-ending where you're getting drained for the rest of your life kinda grossed me.
Just imagine this - You've saved the world, made peace between landmass, fought your way through the various of most dangerous beings ever possibly existed, solved conflicts, gave homes and hopes to monster girls.
And whats your final reward? - Becoming a livestock and being eaten alive for the rest of your life. GG
Thank you for your heroism and sacrifice for the sake of ... monster-kind, because humanity probably is about to extinct considering the fact that monsters breed only females and how extremely perverted are human males and monster girls.
Happy f**** ending. <3
(actually being a slave for these 4 mini-monster wouldn't be that bad actually...)
None of the monsters are really wife material as they all pretty much just feast on you for the majority of the time, i think Tamamo is the closest you can get here. This game wanted to give the message that monsters and humans can coexist, but they go out of their way to prove at the end that it only is possible with humans as livestock, because even the strongest human in the world any monster should be grateful for has multiple endings that just get him gangraped for the rest of his life. If he ends up like that, guess how the average human is doing in the world Luka created.
DeleteWhenever they want to milk the francise a bit more after paradox, a series where you play as a member of the new Ilias Kreuz is the way to go. In that scenario, you can still keep the game over rape premise, you can make an interesting plot for the main character as he struggles with his world views after he finds out the truth about Ilias nature, and you can show the struggle the character has with going after the few truly harmless monsters compared to the more vile ones, maybe even some impactful decision making.
Yes, if we go into the implications of the extra-endings, it gets really unfortunate with every monster.
DeleteIn fact, Alma isn't even the worst there - we know her, it's not unexpected that she'll be a slut. (Although even she should be a better friend than eternally raping you in Coliseum for trying to hang out)
The fact that even Tamamo, Queen Harpy and Granberia humiliate you and treat you as a slave/livestock, despite written as being civil and honorable...pushes it to the point where you can argue for Ilias being right all along. It's that bad.
TTR just couldn't hold his fetish in check at the end there, even if it meant hurting his own narrative. Makes me feel pessimistic for paradox ending, tbh...
Well, at least it gives Ecstasy some stuff to explore.
I highly doubt it's impossible to have a good ending with Granberia or Alma, really, or have you forgotten that Alma had a mother? A VERY mean one, but a mother nonetheless. Same goes for Granberia, who's to say that her ending can't end with getting "Happily Married" to Luka as well, in her own way of course, don't know what you guys are smoking when you say that it'll be just like the way the original trilogies' endings for them went, honestly... -_- Luka endured the "Three Day endurance" test before marrying off Alice in the original Trilogy main full ending, why can't he endure other similar trials to marry off other potential Waifu candidates of his choosing as well? :/
DeleteNah, friend, you misunderstood.
DeleteIt's by no means impossible to have a good ending with Granberia and Alma, at least in this NG+. I'd say that if many of us would not be here, waiting for an update, if we didn't want to see a Knight ending done right.
Please don't say "what you guys are smoking" however, as the entire complaint with original trilogy EE (extra endings) is entirely justified. We get betrayed and enslaved by every Knight for no reason whatsoever, (Alice loyalty thing does not help at all) and it blows for many more reasons than just "I want a better ending with this Knight"
Interestingly enough, I think Ecstasy wants to include the implications in the NG+, for there is a flashback (crossworldflashforward?) Luka has about Tamamo betraying him. So we're not just handwaving it as "that small little alternate ending that totally didn't mean much"
Good, i'm glad you understand, since it would let down my expectations entirely if the only "full ending" was with Alice like it was in the original trilogy is all, really... ^^; And I added the "smoking" part since I thought you three just didn't think a full ending with Alma or Granberia was possible for NG+ after what happened to them for their "endings" in the original trilogy is all, and I already knew full well that Tammy (My nickname for her, it fits imho. heh heh :3 ) is a VERY viable Waifu candidate, I am merely saying that the same can be said for Alma and Granberia is all, it isn't that impossible, especially for the latter, of which I am VERY fond of... <3
Delete*Davesco*
Deletehahahhaha I just cant wait (even if it takes 5 years) for Ecstasy to actually make an Illias Route where i Luka is gonna realize how truly naive and deceived he actually is, and will do face heel turn against the entire monsterkind.
Like Luka just remembered everything what happened in past timeline, every single one of these events where hes kidnapped and raped for ages.
Hell, theres even a scene with Alice where he's getting flashbacks of his demise so i wont be surprised if Lucifina did Soul Return to save his son from this fate.
Just so you guys know in Paradox, in the LoC, there's a marriage event where you choose between two characters to marry. I translated Alma Elma's lines with google chrome. There are obviously some mistakes, but here it is:
Delete【Almaelma】
Do you think you will choose Queen of the Daughter as your marriage partner?
I'm sure you will regret it ....
(if you rethink:)
【Almaelma】
That's right, it is ......
(if you insist:)
【Almaelma】
I wonder what I'm thinking at all ...
Do you want to make me yourself so much?
【Almaelma】
No ... ... I will accept that.
As a wife, I have to do a lot.
【Almaelma】
I am confident in cooking and I can do housework perfectly.
Instead, I'll do my best at night ... ... ♪
【Almaelma】
Uhufu, I will rise heavily every night.
Let 's have a long time and happy ...
Note that not even once does she have her slutty face (you know, the one with the tongue out). In fact after she accepts she has the same face she has when she's defeated by a pleasure attack: She genuinely blushes. So yeah, she's secretly a marriage girl... If only she was drawn Frfr in Paradox.
Now for Granberia:
Delete【Gran Beria】
Wow, I want to marry me ...! What?
(If you rethink:)
【Gran Beria】
What, are you listening wrong ... ... Hm?
(If you insist:)
【Gran Beria】
I am the one who lived only by the sword ......
I have never thought about marriage.
【Gran Beria】
Naturally, I do not think I can do anything like my wife.
All I can do is waving a sword.
【Gran Beria】
If that says it's okay ....
.... OK, I will be your wife.
【Gran Beria】
Besides, although it is two people ... ...
……Thank you……
Note that Granberia is never shown to blush or anything like that and her most affectionate expression is simply smile in the last two lines... A tsundere tomboy till the end. Also either the last line had it's meaning messed up by the translation, or she's a little naughtier than we thou- who am I kidding, we all know she was losing to Alma Elma on purpose...
DeleteAlice 16 (loli version):
【Alice】
You have to choose the remainder as your marriage partner! What?
【Alice】
........................
【Alice】
As you know, the rest is the demon king.
Therefore, my son-in-law needs to seek the appropriate qualities.
【Alice】
Still ... ... Are you going to be the son-in-law's son-in-law?
(if you rethink:)
【Alice】
Him! To trampling the remaining feelings!
(if you insist:)
【Alice】
That's right.
【Alice】
Let's suppose that the rest is also a bride for you.
Cooking, cleaning, washing ... and nightly activities.
【Alice】
As a son - in - law 's son - in - law, you will have a lot of excitement from now on.
I will order seeding tonight!
【Alice】
...... I should prepare my belly before that.
Luca, what is for dinner today?
Either she's a bit too demanding (as always) or she's actually willing to learn how to do housework... hope you like you're soup solid, vaporized and/or erased from the existance...
DeleteIlias (loli version):
【Iliad】
How, this me to a bride ...! What?
I am a goddess, do you know?
(if you rethink:)
【Iliad】
I will not forgive you! you must!
(if you insist:)
【Iliad】
Is that so……
That's why I tried to do this for me.
【Iliad】
There are no examples in the past, such as the goddess becoming a human bride.
But if you ... ... you will have that qualification.
【Iliad】
Okay, let's accept.
By your loyalty and faith, I will allow you to be my husband.
【Iliad】
From now on I will do my best, Luca.
As a brave, not as a brave, as a husband ... do you understand?
...Something you'll propably notice a lot in this game is the similarities between Alice's and Ilias'personality. Which isn't really complimentary for either's personality. So the fact that you can easily feel their pride and vanity in both their dialogues is something to be expected. Friendly reminder that Ilias is Luka's GRANDSON (with that being said Luca can have sex with Lucifina and Micaela in loli/teen bodies in Paradox, so marrying Lolillias is not that weird by this point).
DeleteBlack Alice:
【Black Alice】
Do you marry me ...?
I do not dislike the courageous Hanyu.
【Black Alice】
But is it really okay?
It might end up in a miserable ending ......
(if you rethink:)
【Black Alice】
Huh, I was afraid I realized ... ....?
(if you insist:)
【Black Alice】
Still do you choose me?
It is about half of the world ....
【Black Alice】
No, it does not matter.
Let 's join the marriage couple with you.
【Black Alice】
The brave and the demon kiss me ... ...
It is very nice, hehehe ... ...
Note that no matter what you choose her expression changes into an obviously evil grin... Btw, at this point I'd like to note this: Heinrich was adventuring with one the most evil and insane monsters ever and Marcellus married and had sex with a crazy seraph that is cruel even by ILIAS' standards. When you think about it Luka had the most normal relationship with a girl out of everyone in his family... Well, we still don't know about his son, Nero. Though with how he dresses he's sure going to have problems finding a normal girl.
DeleteYoung Promistein:
【Promotin】
Marriage is interesting.
This is a long-term study subject ... No.
(if you rethink:)
【Promotin】
Yeah ~?
(if you insist:)
【Promotin】
Okay, let's get married!
I have to make a research plan ...
【Promotin】
Tonight, it looks like it will be all night after making a report.
...... Eh, the first night? Is it OK as I write a report?
【Promotin】
Perhaps an angel 's sexual reproduction experiment may be possible.
Oh, marriage is wonderful ... ♪
【Promotin】
Uup, Uhufufufu ... ....
Hehehe ...
... At least she's not as evil as her older self. Maybe...
DeleteSara (human version):
【Sara】
eh? Can I choose this one?
Those who work at night do not have much confidence ....
(if you rethink:)
【Sara】
That's right, but ... I feel complicated.
(if you insist:)
【Sara】
Still, you choose me ...
Then, I will be willing to accept that proposal.
【Sara】
Anyway, some day I have to get married ... ...
If it is Ruka, I know a lot about it.
【Sara】
I think it is very hard to get a royal family. ...
Because I will become power as a queen and my wife.
【Sara】
Well then, good luck from now on.
Tonight, make a child!
Sara (succubus version:)
【Sara】
Uhufu, I will choose myself ... ___ ___ 0
I wonder if I'm wondering why my wife ...
(if you rethink:)
【Sara】
Yes ... ... sorry for a moment.
(if you insist:)
【Sara】
Haha, you really have chosen me ....
Luke, you are very naughty.
【Sara】
If you make me a partner of the night, you will know what will happen ....
Luke, you may get dry at the beginning of the night?
【Sara】
I wonder if that was what I wanted ...?
Huh, then, I have to do as I want.
【Sara】
Uhufufu ... I can not wait for the night ...
It's nice to suck her husband ... ... Soooo ...
Note: You HAVE to choose between either of the Saras or the king of Sabasa won't let you leave.
As for NG+ I think I speak for many people when I say LUKA DESERVES A GRANDMOTHERFUCKING HAREM FOR ALL THE SHIT HE'S BEEN THROUGH AND HE BETTER GET ONE! No pressure or anything.
DeleteI mean, hell, even Torotoro realised it while he was making MGQ Paradox.
DeleteI played this mod years ago and have recently reinstalled MGQ. This time around I can't seem to get it to install properly. All 3 parts are merged and I unzipped the full update into the same directory as the main game exe, however the ng+ exe will not open. It works if I unzip it into a file with parts 1 and 2 merged but not 3. But when I do this I am missing art from characters (meia, micela). Is there something common that I am doing wrong? I have searched but come up with nothing so far. Thanks for any help.
ReplyDeleteI would try to find a download that has all three parts as a complete package, I had the same issue with trying to merge them, then installing the mod. Using the complete game I had no issues.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Apologies in advance, but this is a repost of a previous comment I made back on the previous news post that I meant to add here, just thought i'd say that before copy/pasting it here yet it is a "minor issue" that should be addressed in due time nonetheless. :) )
ReplyDeleteI know this is a minor issue atm, but the lack of "nectar" for both the Red/Purple Slime Girl's optional H-scenes upon returning to Undine's Spring is kinda off-putting, especially given the fact that it's right there in the original trilogy's h-scene and yet the variations showing said "nectar" upon "climax" doesn't show... :< I'm hoping this can be fixed so that the scene is MUCH more immersive since the original scene with those slime girls always makes me melt in pleasure, especially for the Purple/Blue Slime Girls... <3 Also, the sound used for the vibrations is a bit off-putting as well, since any MGQ fan like me will know immediately that it's the sound Amphisbaena uses for her Vibration-related attacks/counters for her equivalent other of course. This doesn't need to be addressed immediately though, i'm just hoping a good replacement sound is used so that it doesn't resemble one that is the same sound as one of Amphisbaena's attacks/counters is all since i'm sure i'm not the only one who is wondering the same thing of course... ^^;
Hello can you make the part propely,because part 1 ends after taking gnome,part 2 end after the war with ilias has started and part 3 start at the begining of the war.....sorry i little bit confuse about the part when i played.....good luck!!
ReplyDeletewhat would it take for you to add an additional scene with the Maccubus where after Luka cums the first time inside her, instead of staying silent the play can choose to admits he like it and he becomes a cumslut without the hypnosis? Because if you di that I'd just be the happiest, like that would be the best. What would it take?
ReplyDeleteJust asking whether you're doing ok and how the next update is going.
ReplyDeleteI know you've been sick lately from your tumblr and I hope you're feeling better.
Will you please incorporate vore more maybe? I know there is quite a following that also enjoy this game, myself included.
ReplyDeleteI just want to throw my hat to "Mechanical Rythm" for the battle theme of cyborg enemies~
ReplyDeleteI whould like "Battle of the spirit" from PS1 "Tales of Phantasia" for the battles against the spirits, but it's already to late for that
has ecstasy stopped working on this? there have been no posts in 3 months... or is that normal?
ReplyDeleteecstasy you there?hope you were not dead
ReplyDeleteJust go to his discord if you want more updates.
ReplyDeletehow do i get to the discord ive been having a ton of trouble with MGQ
Deletefor me the entire succubus village is black except for tamamo, alice, ririmu (cant spell) and the imp.
ReplyDeleteany updates? its 3 months already
ReplyDeleteHi.
ReplyDeleteThe update's taking longer than expected (as usual), but yes I'm still working on it. The CGs are finished, and the h-scenes are almost finished. It should be ready fairly soon. Sorry for the delay.
I didn't want to make a "nothing" blog post, so I was waiting until it was finished to make a new one. A new post will be up soon. That was probably a bad idea. Sorry about that.
ooo cant wait. Can I have a link to the discord? I cant find it anywhere.
DeleteUmm... It's literally in plain sight on the right side of the main blog page, you really can't miss it... :/
Deleteim blind I cant find it
Deleteis the colloseum ready??
Delete
DeleteDo you think that the full release with a complete part 3 will be finished before February?
ha ha ha It's fine, I've been patient this entire time since, while i'm well aware that there are "test builds" (AKA "unfinalized versions" ) on your Discord server, i'd rather wait for a "finished" version instead, to avoid too much confusion and so forth. Regardless, i'm looking GREATLY forward to it as usual Ecs. <3
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei cant wait for the full part to come out, i srsly want to fight illias again
ReplyDeleteHappy new year patient people!
ReplyDeleteNew bug: For some reason if you fight the Harpy Queen after Tamamo, she doesn't lose her wind power from Flash Kill and counters Charge even without her wind power.
ReplyDeleteHappy new new my fellow fapper!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year, though I suppose that's kind of late.
ReplyDeleteman i hope the next update comes soon
ReplyDeleteAny Progress??
ReplyDelete2 patient 4 u
ReplyDeleteAny word on how things are going?
ReplyDeleteIt's almost done, but I'm still adding a few h-scenes and CGs to it.
DeleteI'm sorry it's so late. I've been busy with other things, and I ended up adding in a lot more than I originally planned to. Hopefully it'll be worth it when it's ready.
Finally, so when's the release date?, tell us even if its not exactly accurate it will do
DeleteGroovy, looking forward to it. I was just curious given the time between posts.
DeleteHey, take your time as i've been patient, at least it isn't like the accursed "Valve Time" of course. :P
ReplyDeleteAnd I HIGHLY prefer quality over quantity anyday, always. ^^
Are you still alive dude ? :c
ReplyDeleteIf I could direct your attention to...3 inches above your comment...
DeleteToday happens to be a special day. Exactly one year ago, I posted the first version of the Fan Demo, though I wouldn't post a build on this blog until later. I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out and developed, and I've done everything I can do with it, posted in the last major build. Still, there are a few extra minor ideas that have popped into my head, which I included in this new build to commemorate the occasion.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/4dfk9vmwy2r66zy/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Fan_Demo_%28ver._2-8-19%29.zip/file
There isn't a major addition of content, but some conversations have been tweaked, and there is a new secret conversation to find as well. As well as various bugfixes, I included an extended defeat sequence for one of Astaroth's attacks with some CG for it, and a new feature I'm surprised I didn't think to add before. Much like the items in the game that I reintegrated before, the Skills menu has been revamped. They have been completely rewritten and reorganized to accurately represent them in NG+. Not only that, but you can see the skills of all your current party members in addition to Luka. It's not major story content like an official NG+ update, but hopefully this will be something fun to check out while we wait.
Thanks a lot, i'll be sure to give it a try very soon. ^^
ReplyDeletetake your time, all we need to know is if you need help on anything we could do
ReplyDeleteAnd if Alma Elma fucks Granberia into multiple orgasms in the Colosseum. XD
DeleteMan this is one big as update. Keep on working on it. I'll do anything tho help
ReplyDelete4 months man :/ hope its worth it
ReplyDeleteLove your work <3
ReplyDeleteOk, so... Any progress?
ReplyDeletehope you doing great man,We still alive here waiting for the release OwO
ReplyDelete.
ReplyDeleteRest in Pasta.
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteWhat's going on? Did he quit or something?
ReplyDeleteAny updates?
ReplyDeleteGoing on 7 months so very slow if anything I guess :(
ReplyDeleteRip
ReplyDeleteI'm not particularly worried, but twould be nice to get word even if just to keep the doomsayers at bay with "we ain't dead, yo" posts.
ReplyDeleteAnyone know if its possible to integrate NG+'s GUI into the original game? I love the spirit turn meter, shits helpful lol!
ReplyDelete7 months and 10 days. WHat happened? Are you okay?
ReplyDeletehe replied january 31st, hes fine, been busy with other things and ended up adding more than expected.
DeleteI killed him for not integrating me into the story early enough. RIP.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's why you don't forget the gothic loli... Now rewind time and give her some camp scenes
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleterip our fallen brother,may he rest in peace
ReplyDeleteUpdate on the update: Final testing and adjustments are being done.
ReplyDelete(Note: This is not an April Fools' joke. No "Ha ha fake update XD" this year.)
im excited now dont bamboozle me
DeleteYou'd think people would stop doubting you by now. Anyways, can't wait! Need more Gnome.
DeleteEcstasy has been called back to life by Black Alice
ReplyDeleteHe got lucky this time
Deletehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/ht1mzbvp8w87ht1/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Fan_Demo_Patch_%28ver._4-6-19%29.zip/file
ReplyDeleteWere you expecting the Colosseum update? Well, it's just another small patch for the Fan Demo. I fixed a few more minor errors and added H-Scene skips back in. If you go to the Special Config menu from the Extras menu, there is an option for "Skip seen H-Scenes", Off, On, and Prompt. If you lose a difficult fight and don't want to sit through the H-Scene or load a save, you can set this option to automatically skip those scenes or prompt you to skip or watch them each time. This is only for H-Scenes after fights.
thanks god you were still alive!Hypeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust an update for all of those who for some reason aren't on the discord (which is always festering with activity), we've had about 5 recent patches.
ReplyDeleteIs it done??
ReplyDelete