New move sets.
Quick update with screenshot. I'm still working on it consistently, even with other problems going on. I've mostly been adding fights and game mechanics for the last week, but it's still something.
The screenshot's just a test fight I set up. It lets you beat up Amira with debug stats to make sure that moves work correctly, damage is calculated properly, etc.
That's all for now.

This is so cool! the work you have done on this mod is amazing.
ReplyDeleteAlso thank you very much for the frequent status updates! it is very much appreciated
I hope you enjoy your christmas!
Finally we get to kick her ass! XD
ReplyDeleteha ha Damn right, you have NO idea how damn happy I was when one had the chance to literally KILL her in Paradox, so damn relieving... ^^
DeleteKill it With Blade Mode & Zandatsu
DeleteYou can kill her in Paradox? Someone needs to tell me how.
DeleteThe true enemy finally reveals herself. Debug Luka versus punching bag Amira. This fight has been long overdue.
ReplyDeleteIt will be a glorious struggle!
DeleteReal question is: Can we have sex with the fake spirits?
ReplyDelete"Are you seriously asking that question right now?!" 0_o
DeleteI am as serious as Alma when it comes to this matter.
Delete.....Wow, you can't get more serious than that....
Deleteha ha ha ha ha Chromie...! <3 As always i'm loving it, keep it up! :D
ReplyDeleteI wonder if there's a fight where you're forced to start off with Edging to win.
ReplyDelete(Making some sort of backstory where Luka has to train his climaxes. Like, if he happens to lose, even if he reaches Critical Ecstasy, he gets a burning need to win and continues the fight as some sort of second chance.)
Start with Edging, and can't use Daystar.
Deleteimagine luka had something like Repair Nanopaste when his health is near depleted like in MGR when your health is near depleted it heals itself automatically
DeleteIn that regard, it would be too op. Unless, Luka somehow sacrifices his limits for a second chance. (Stats reduces by 75% or something.)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo, if you were to put the progress into percentage how much would you say you've done so far?
ReplyDelete...Yea I know these are the most annoying questions, but I needed to get it out of my system. Love this mod.
do you mean for part 3 or the mod as a whole?
DeleteI think he's asking for just Part 3 in general. For all we know this Mod won't be done until 2020...
DeleteJust asking about Part 3 in general as Erik here stated
DeleteThat's a hard question to answer, because I have to take a lot of different elements into account (fights, story, camps, towns, h-scenes, monsterpedia). I can't really simplify all of that into just a percentage.
DeleteThe best thing I can tell you is that I do have a release date in mind. But I don't want to talk about it yet (because you know how that usually works out).
That you have a release date in mind is just as good pal. Thanks, and keep up the good work. :)
Deleteas long as u let us have sex with chrome im ok with waiting.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha Even i'm looking forward to that since I actually don't mind a little ChromeXLuka love going around (though my main OTP will always be LukaXGranberia, followed closely by LukaXAlma of course :3 ) since Chromie is actually damn sexy, she really is. ^^ Though I think we can all understand that, at this point in time during NG+ that I think she'll not to do that immediately, unless of course she's willing to then, in which case it would be fine. :P
Deletelooking forward to play a full game especially a virtual reality mission with amira
DeleteJust when i thought the mod won't be ever complete i saw this i love u bro <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update Ecstasy!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooo.......I just heard there is gonna be an actual MGQ Hentai animation adaptation coming next month... Anybody else knew about this?
ReplyDeleteThere is?
DeleteI have seen people asking but no source to this available. The blog still saying paradox in 2017 but no series.
DeleteOh no its for real, look here: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ190721.html
DeleteYou don't see it on the blog because it's being animated by a separate indie hentai company that just started out with their first work back in October.
not even in english so no interest
DeleteJust wait until it comes out and it gets subbed like every other hentai out there.
Deletewait for what, the link you had takes me to a page not in english so I closed it
DeleteNevermind, just forget about it for right now.
DeleteWow instantly buying a copy
DeleteWell as far as I can see it does say 2017 but I can`t make out anything else, so I`ll trust your Japanese xP
DeleteEither way, if it does happen, and if done somewhat properly I can die happily. Lets be real, will they even try to include the story into this too? Story rich hentai series, now I've only seen that once, and they didn`t make it past a second episode. Erotic element of MGQ is awesome yes, but episode after episode of non cannonical bad endings would do the series no honor. But hey thats just my opinion.
Actually, I just use Google translate :P. But it is coming this month. And I believe there'll be a second episode after. And if your worried about the animation itself, don't worry, I've seen the first hentai this "new" company has done and it's actually very good. This adaptation will be their second work.
DeleteBut I won't deny the possibility of it being non-canonical bad endings instead of the actual story which is very likely because, well, it's Hentai, it's kinda what it's supposed to be. Just hope it won't be disappointing.
Deleteit looks as tho it will have some original story at least minagi seems to be in it
DeleteI take it you saw the preview video? Yes, it seems it will be original, in fact I was surprised a Six Ancestor is making an appearance as well, but that's how it is I guess.
DeleteOut of curiosity thus far what is the character everyone is most looking forward to leaning more about in this upcoming part?
ReplyDeletepersonally I really want to learn more about Erubetie
Makes sense you would be, since she has a tendency to rub others the wrong way, A LOT. Anyway as for me, I'm more curious about Tamamo, I have this huge suspicion about her, especially after that talk she had with Micaela, they clearly know something....
DeleteTamamo seems to be keeping alot more then that hidden if you remember after the camp scene talking about lucifina, the ancestors and the great monster war she was being incredibly evasive
DeleteYeah I recall that also. I even read through the game script files in the folder with her dialogue. She spoke about a lot of stuff, which just cast even more suspicion. She actually is my favorite Knight, but she's a total enigma this time around.
DeleteI don't think she quite trusts us the same way she did on our first quest so that could be why she is being much more evasive.
DeleteYeah probably. I keep forgetting Luka was sent back in time and has to start this over. All the friendships he forged are gone and the trust that goes with it. It's kinda heart-breaking when you think about it.
Deleteespecially since he had been happily married
DeleteI wanted to ask this for a while now; Will we see that Black Ribbon Luka got for Alice again? I always thought it was kinda cute.
ReplyDeletei'd imagine we will have the option to buy it for her for a rep boost when we go get the orb from the coliseum.
DeleteAlice: Why did you bought me this? I can't even eat this thing!
DeleteActually you know what? He should buy gifts for all of his companions. That would be fun to watch XD. I'd feel bad for his wallet though.
DeleteI can't think of any suitable gift except for scuba gear for Erubetie.
DeleteWhy?
DeleteI think pure water woud be better, hell she might even kiss him for it!
DeleteAs for his wallet...why not the same approach he took with the Sabasan Fish?(In other words play the hero part in exchange for...well...everything)
DeleteOkay, one; I highly doubt that, I mean I REALLY HIGHLY doubt that.
DeleteAnd two; .......Seriously?
If anything, he should just settle with buying a variety of different color ribbons for each of his companions, including Alice and the Knights, that'd be good enough.
DeleteI'm sure Alma, Tamamo and Granberia would appreciate a ribbon
Delete@Erik Johnson To piss her off. She will still not pleased regardless of whatever you give her.
DeleteStill wouldn't hurt to try
DeleteThere's only one problem with giving Alice the bow. If I make the bow optional, then the game will have to check whether or not you bought it every time it loads her sprite. Alice's sprite is loaded a lot.
DeleteThis isn't really an issue in the original game, since you're forced to get her the bow no matter what. The original game only has to check for the bow during the short Grand Noah segment. After that, the bow would just be loaded by default no matter what.
It's not a dealbreaker, and I'll probably make the bow optional anyway. But implementing it is a bit more annoying than it looks. It's a problem you have to deal with for anything you make optional in a game.
That's coding for ya, I know the feeling. The Art College I went to had that and I sucked at it. I better at building models than programming them in, so I know how you feel. Whether optional or mandatory it's your choice EC.
DeleteJust have her eat it when you give it to her. You get to give a gift, she likes it, and you don't have the coding issue. Bam.
DeleteUhh, dude? Alice really liked that ribbon and wanted to wear it. I doubt this time will be any different. And I'm sure EC would think so. In my opinion anyway.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOoh, it looks promising, but I am so hyped with every new post XD
ReplyDeleteSo I was informed that there is probably going to be an OVA for MGQ coming out sometime this year: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ190721
ReplyDeleteThat short trailer with Erubetie and Alma Elma were amazing. I really want to see this X3
it says its coming out early this month which is already late as its mid month now
Deletei just hope it comes out at a point i can buy it immediately
DeleteI really hope it comes out soon too. :3
DeleteSooooo is it out yet?
DeleteNext Friday, January 27.
DeleteCan't wait to see some nice chrome scenes and interactions. Do you consider using some of her CG's from the Paradox game?
ReplyDeleteFunny you mentioned Paradox here, considering what EC seems to have planned for Nero and Neris in this mod.....
DeleteO Based God Ecstasy, please answer me.
ReplyDeleteIs there ANY benefit for just having me and Alice solo? Am I just cucking myself from content by having no party members? pls answer
There are a few bits of dialogue here and there that you can only get with no knight (dialogue with Alice and the spirits). But it's incredibly minor, and for the most part, it's basically just a hard mode.
DeleteI'm having an issue with CG most of it is not appearing and that's for the monsters and back grounds and other stuff I downloaded Parts 1 2 & 3 from separate links that a YouTuber provided I used WinRAR to extract all the files and put them in the same file put the English patch on and then NG and now as I stated before most of the CG is missing is there a way to fix this problem?
ReplyDeleteHere's a roundabout way of fixing this. You have to download from this link here. It has all the MGQ Parts in it together, translated and patched for you so that you don't have put them together: https://mega.co.nz/#!9Y8ywKSa!QBcjtmjKA_2DHfgkzy86n4J6ZwGTUsEu4cP2ZWBPXbU (don't mind the title. It's a shitty meme. It's not actually Dolphin Porn)
ReplyDeleteThen put the NG+ folder inside the MGQ folder you just downloaded and extract there.
@Thunder Hunter67
DeleteIt'd be better if you guys buy the game officially from the website to better support ToroToro for Paradox.
DeleteThis is a small idea that just popped into my head in the form of a question;
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone think it's high time for Luka to have some new clothes?
Not really. His Enrikan Shirt is apparently pretty badass. Unless you play paradox. then its good for maybe an hour and a half of gameplay, which is about how long it takes for you to either get something better or upgrade it.
DeleteI just figured he should get some new duds to give him something new. Like something to make him look angelic for his angel heritage, or something light and darkness-like or something. I know we don't see him much outside the menu and H-scenes, but I just thought; new quest, new attire.
DeleteI mean it's nice to have new character CG's now and then.
DeleteHas anyone seen the unfinished mod for MGQ called "War of Godesses". Yea theres some nice art on its cover with Luka in several different clothes. Those dark clothes look badass.
DeleteBut yea while it would be nice to see him wear something else, it'd be no different from Alice's ribbon if it were a choice. Programming it would be a bitch.
I know, I'm not inconsiderate. I'm just throwing out some ideas, that's what this blog is for other than updates isn't it?
DeleteYep. But yes, he could get a new armor by a default, thus making it's implementation that much easier. But as pointed out above, His shirt, while plain looking is pretty strong, so it'd have to be something remotely better.
DeleteIf something like this were to happen EC could cast a voting poll to see what armor we'd like him to wear etc.
Luka could atLEAST put the other shirt he brought. Double protection.
DeleteWhen I talk to the last person in camp when trying to get all of the spirits my game crashes. any possible fix for this?
ReplyDeletewho is the last person and is it yellow that can be skipped by sleeping. also you can put back the MGQ full game and place the mod then demo back in.
DeleteIt's usually the last person I talk to it pertains to everyone and the last person I speak to after I speak to everyone else the game crashes after the conversation is done
DeleteOk so ignore the yellow part which would be a special camp scene then. Just reinstall the game and patch again
DeleteAre you talking about the new patch that fixes some bugs? because I installed it on the game and it made it unplayable
Deleteas in reinstall MGQ full game, then install the mod and demo again. the game does play.
DeleteAround what % of part 3 is done now?
ReplyDeleteDude, that's the the type of question EC is going to ignore. It'll be done when he tells us.
DeleteI didn't ask when it should be done, I asked around how much is already done. Read it correctly
DeleteI just remembered, there was a place mentioned in this game called "The Drowned City". That's not a location I recall in the original trilogy. Are there going to be new original exclusive locations we're going to see in this mod? Knowing this thing will be 6-parted and what I saw in the files, I can't help but wonder.
ReplyDeleteI'm just here hoping that there will be more Micaela H-scenes like with the 15 evaluations from part 2..... *twiddles thumbs*
ReplyDeleteThe OVA is officially out now. Now we just got to wait for any Hentai or porn websites to pick it up...
ReplyDeletei dont think it will be to long
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletesoo any news about the Third Chapter???
ReplyDeleteActually, I hope you don't mind Ecstasy, but would it not it be easier to make this in a different engine?
ReplyDeleteJust a thought, I mean the engine used for MGQ Paradox is good for RPGs, but I am not sure it would work in this case.
Also, great work so far. All the characters feel truly alive and don't seem fake, as far as I have played.
For some reason, I can't reply to comments at all. So I have to post this on its own.
ReplyDeleteBlog post coming soon. I've been meaning to make one for awhile, but it keeps slipping my mind.
I don't really want to use RPG Maker. The costs of porting it over would greatly outweigh the benefits.
Yeah it seems like a suicidal move being this far into development to go to RPG maker ^, it's fine with the Blog Posts.
DeleteEpisode 2 of the OVA comes out on February 10th. It will feature Spider Princess, Emily, Crab Girl, and of course, Alice and Minagi.
ReplyDeleteu guys should do discord
ReplyDeleteWhat did everyone think of the 1st ova?
ReplyDelete