A perfectly wholesome and SFW drawing of Salamander.
I've been working on a few extra things for part 3 that I haven't had the chance to finish yet. A few secret routes you can unlock, some h-scenes, some camp scenes, the party members. etc. Here's what I have planned for the next three updates.
Update 1: The secret routes (new locations included). I know it seems counter-intuitive to release an update and not tell you what's going to be in it, but you'll find out soon enough. Or just check the Discord if you want to spoil yourself, since I've been releasing test builds for it almost daily.
Update 2: Party member update. This will bring back the Harpy and Kitsune, as well as add one or two new party members. I'll also be implementing a lot of camp scenes (h or not) with this update. And once that's all taken care of...
Update 3: The final area of Part 3. With this update, Part 3 will be completed.
That's all for now. More to come Soonish.
I also have a Fanbox page now (Pixiv's version of Patreon). It's mostly just for my art, but it has a few exclusive drawings on there right now for the 100JPY (0.90-0.93 USD) tiers and up, with more to come. If you're interested, the link is here. https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/4907258

Glad to hear you are still alive bro !
ReplyDeletereally excited to see how will part 3 be ;)
I can't wait for the story to continue! (Also, Salamander is beautiful!)
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOO relieved to know that the accursed C-virus (What i'm nicknaming the Corona Virus, and it suits it, given that both the one from RE6 and the Corona Virus have killed a VERY great deal of people of course, so yeah :P ) hasn't affected you, really. ^-^ (And yes, I know, I know, people are getting fed up of hearing about it, but it IS a real threat, so it's nothing to ignore completely of course... :< )
ReplyDeleteRegardless, I knew being patient would pay off, others don't realize that the quality content that NG+ delivers can't always be made in a matter of weeks, it takes much longer than that to ensure real quality obviously. :) Mandy is looking sexy as always (though not as sexy as Undine, but that's just me of course <3 ), great update as always! ^-^
More content with the side cast <3
ReplyDeleteFinally getting back to one of the things that make this game great! The story and the h scenes!
who is kani btw??
ReplyDeleteKani's the Crab Girl. It's some leftover testing code. I left it in by mistake in the current test builds.
DeleteGood to know youre alive and not contracted with coronavirus :)
ReplyDeleteIs it true the Discord has turned into a political echo chamber or is that just a weird rumour? I heard it on reddit IIRC.
ReplyDeleteMeh. People can and will talk about basically anything in the Discord server. I don't really moderate it because I can't stand that sort of thing (mods ruin everything). So I guess the answer is "Yes and No". Even when people do talk aout politics, it's almost always relegated to one specific channel, anyway.
DeleteIf you really don't want anything to do with it, you can still join the server and just wait to be pinged for updates.
Thanks for answering me. Is the mediafire link legal for use? It's not pirating right?
DeleteWill I need the original game for this to work or does it come with the download?
you need the original official release. Modding it isn't illegal.
DeleteWait I am confused? Is part 3 done with the mod or is this an update on the updates?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteSorry if it's sound ungrateful to the content, but can I request a one type of fetish that's almost nonexistent in both Monmusu Quest Main Story and NG+ (Eva is the only one has it, and it's not even a rape scene). Don't worry it's not something like coprophxxx. It's actually pretty common but for some reason, many games neglect it... ... ah, you know what, never mind.
ReplyDeleteThank you for another update~
game is dead ?
ReplyDeleteNah, it just takes a while to update.
DeletePretty suprise this blog still active,i always check this blog after few 6 month and up even thought the game development is slow af but just seeing this game get update is kinda nice tbh.Cheers
ReplyDeleteWhat is Undine rep?
ReplyDeleteQuick update. I'm stuck on my phone at the moment so making a new blog post will be a pain. I'm just posting here for now.
ReplyDeleteThe next update is basically done. It's missing a few CGs and I've been holding the update until I finish them (I have to draw at least 8 new ones total). But I've been getting held up on them to a stupifying degree. I'm probably just gonna release it with a few of the CGs missing instead of continuously holding off on it. I'll finish the remaining CGs when I can.
Sorry for the delays, as always.
Great to hear things are going well and don't feel bad about the delays, the effort you've put into the work shows.
Deletecould someone tell me the address of the discord server, and that i can't find it. thank you
ReplyDeleteits in the latest links right under discord app
Delete