Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Monster Girl Quest NG+ Part 3 Demo Update (v. 12-25-2019)


https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466066790469074954/659333222903316495/Mandy_Christmas.png
It's cold. Very cold.

Merry Christmas, everybody. Here's an update. This update adds the Northern Sea location, so you can go and get the Silver Orb now.

Get the update here (https://www.mediafire.com/file/n8vvlmicx3ilycd), then extract to your MGQ Parts 1-3 directory.

In the next few months, I'll be posting smaller updates to the existing locations that flesh them out a bit more. I'll be adding more dialogue, a couple fights, new camp scenes, new H-scenes, and so on.

That's all for now. Have fun.

EDIT: I've also gone ahead and created a Fanbox page. It's basically Pixiv's equivalent of Patreon. If you're interested in using it, you can. But you won't be missing anything if you don't donate. https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/4907258https://www.mediafire.com/file/p8wt5wewh75iw9o/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Update_%28v._12-25-2019%29_.zip/filehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/p8wt5wewh75iw9o/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Update_%28v._12-25-2019%29_.zip/file

37 comments:

  1. Yes, it's been a while. Thanks for update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! May all the cute Monster Girls use Luka as their personal portable heater <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SOOOO much as usualy Ecs, going to get RIGHT into it...! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I've just finished playing through the latest update and here are some things I've found that may be bugs.

    - When Granberia is your chosen knight, after choosing to fight Poseidoness and than surrendering, I'm unable to talk to anyone in the following camp section since all their names are greyed out as if I've already done so.

    - When Erubetie is your chosen knight, after choosing to fight Poseidoness and than surrendering, having a camp conversation with Undine causes the game to abruptly close by itself. It happens a little after the sand conversation.

    There are also some things that aren't bugs per-say but more like extra characters or events.

    - Chrome seems to be a member of your party for the Part 3 preview, regardless of what choices you make and its possible to recruit another Chrome by doing the Haunted Mansion section.
    - If you choose Erubetie as your knight, its possible to go back to Undine's spring and do the entire recruitment for Erubetie, where the choices you get are both Erubetie.
    - Doing the Northern Sea quest, Kani the Crab Girl will also act as if you've already had sex with her, even if you haven't done the Southern Sea section yet.

    There was also two typo's in Alice's camp conversation after completing the northern sea and getting silver orb.

    ...I just don't like how you're doing almost all (r)he work yourself.

    Forg(w)r it.

    That's everything I've found so far, it was a fun playthrough as usual and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey is there a fixed for record it says i have not lost a single fight but i have lost a lot this also happened in the patch last time

    ReplyDelete
  6. also you cant save when making decisions

    ReplyDelete
  7. So obviously the initial release is still pretty broken. The first patch will be out tomorrow. It should fix most of the problems people have been having.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As promised. Here it is.

    If you already have the 12/25 build: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9epk1t58p4cz65y/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Patch_%28v._12-30-2019%29_.zip/file

    And if you don't: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n8vvlmicx3ilycd/Monster_Girl_Quest_NG+_Part_3_Demo_Update_%28v._12-30-2019%29_.zip/file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please disregard the horrendous formatting of that post. Blogspot's on fire again, apparently.

      Delete
    2. How odd... If you copy it into notepad it looks fine.

      Thanks for the update!

      Delete
  9. Elle is so cute <3 Hopefully the game has more of these fun moments!
    http://www.imageupload.net/image/84DIb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why does your Fanbox page use Yen ¥100/month? Isn't that like slightly less then a $1? Especially after pixiv takes their cut...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just set it to the minimum. 100 yen is something like 92 cents.

      Delete
    2. Fair enough. Well you deserve more then Alice but less than Ilias since she's the top waifu. Good Luck!

      Fanbox doesn't seem to like picture descriptions so Ilias' doesn't load and has to be clicked on manually.

      Delete
  11. Just want to ask, Are the entries in the NG+ Monsterpedia complete? I got 4 ??? and i can't seem to find the entries in the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NG+ Monsterpedia Entries

      Page 11

      Alice (NG+)
      Granberia (NG+)
      Queen Harpy (NG+)
      Tamamo (NG+)
      Alma Elma (NG+)
      Salamander (NG+)
      Undine (NG+)
      Sylph (NG+)
      Gnome (NG+)
      Erubetie (NG+)
      Fallen Angel Micaela
      Ririmu
      Koakuma

      Succubus (NG+)
      Succubus Witch (NG+)
      Maccubus (NG+)
      Mincubus (NG+)
      Lencubus (NG+)
      Lilith & Lilim (NG+)
      Crab Girl (NG+)
      Kraken (NG+)
      Queen Mermaid (NG+)
      Meia (NG+)
      Sphinx (NG+)
      Sara (NG+)
      Slime Bess (NG+)

      Page 12

      Red Slime (NG+)
      Purple Slime (NG+)
      Morrigan
      Astaroth
      Beelzebubs (NG+)
      Chrome (NG+)
      Koakume (2)
      Granberia (NG+2)
      Alma Elma (NG+2)
      Valkyrie (NG+)
      Queen of Grand Noah
      Poseidoness (NG+)

      Delete
    2. Looks like i missed Lencubbus,Red & Purple SLime,And Granberia 2
      With a few past ones missing some scenes, Looks like it's gonna be a wide search for me...

      Delete
  12. Can someone give a link to the guy that makes a parallel to this. You can take Sarah as a companion from him. It's been a long time since he posted an update.

    ReplyDelete
  13. any plans on using uriel? She got no time in the oringinal or in paradox for that matter...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Probably a loaded question but anyway you can add a popup message that says if we earn or loose any approval with girls so we're not flying completely blind? Just a simple +/- number would be nice

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is looking like on of those ambitious projects that always wind up abandoned well before they actually complete them and I hate to see that happen here, but considering how few and VERY far between these updates are thats looking like the case. Does it really take this long for an update? damn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid so,really enjoy the story even it wasn't as best as original story.I pray that this project will be finish soon as possible.We can only hope for now.

      Delete
    2. Don't know how long you guys have been following this project but yes, periods of time of up to 6 months are pretty common between updates. Not that I'm complaining because I understand ecstasy does all this of his own volition and is offering it to us completly free. Honestly, i just occupy my time with other things and check back every few months or so.

      Delete
  16. The game wont progress when I enter chrome's haunted mansion...how do I fix it? Im stuck on the part where the dialogue says "You dont have to go in. She did have ghosts" and whatever i click its not progressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like your game having a bug,mine working perfectly fine

      Delete
    2. It worked now, I just have to click the texts..those are choices...LOL, Didn't expect the update to put the choices in the text boxes xD.

      Delete
  17. Hoping all the best for this game.I really enjoy the story

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm currently having problems with my saves. I just patched over the previous version (and subsequently applied the patch found here), and any saves I made in those versions load me into the map of Illias Continent just before going to Illiasport Initially (they were made in the Map for Sentora, in Part 3), though preserving the state from the save. Additionally, when I load saves from the map made in Part 2, it similarily goes to the Illias Continent Map, but from just after clearing the cave.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If I may make a request, during fights with Angel Skills, it would be nice to also be able to switch to Cursed Sword Skills as some of those skills, when boosted, are more powerful than the Angel Skills (*stares at VRS: Tornado, the most damage efficient skill*).

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is a bug with the game that I have.


    ***SPOILERS***

    During Grand Noah, there is a battle against an angel, for some reason. You need Fallen Angel Dance to win. However, when I looked for Fallen Angel Dance in my Skills, it isn't there. Help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same person, but I had to use Cheat Engine to get past that point.

      Delete
    2. all you have to do is survive long enough while attacking

      Delete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  22. I last checked in on this project many, many years ago. So glad to see it's still going! I love it terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I use this update raw or do I need prior ones? I haven't had the ng+ at all yet.

    ReplyDelete