Monday, February 26, 2018
Demo Soon
So about the demo...
First off, sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile. I was waiting to post when the demo was ready, but I keep getting held up by other things. I was actually going to upload it this weekend, but there are still a few bugs that need to be fixed, and I don't want to release something that's broken after making people wait for so long.
After that, I'm probably just going to release the areas one at a time as I finish them. Partly because it's easier to focus on one area at a time, and also because waiting this long between releases is just ridiculous. Hopefully, I'll be able to release updates more consistently soon. Hopefully for real, this time. I won't have anything else to do after May, anyway.
That's all. Demo Soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!~
ReplyDeletethe new demo is cool)
good luck with the completion)
We are all waiting with a demo look :З
Yes! Can't wait. Smash em bugs=] Are you still doing that romance system?
ReplyDeleteEvery mechanic is still in the game, as planned.
DeleteNice >:]
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
Soon...........
ReplyDeletepfffff.....hahahahaha
You forgot to add the TM mark!!
DeleteHere, I'll assist you, ™
If you release the demo, will it finally have the option to start without any of the knights?
ReplyDeleteThe old demo didn't and I couldn't for the life of me understand why.
If you want to focus on Alice or the spirits that just is not possible like this.
Not at first. But since you mentioned it, I really need to add that option into the release versions.
DeleteGive me some time to get that thoroughly tested, and then I can patch the demo to add in the option. Does that sound alright?
Sure, I am just glad I finally got your attention on the issue.
DeleteI say finally because i actually asked this question before when you released the previous Demo.
It's something I've been meaning to add in a release build, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet because I've been focusing on other things.
DeleteIf I ignored your last post about it, then I'm sorry about that. I know I'm not very good about replying to blog comments a lot of the time. Messaging me on Discord usually works better.
when i click the discord link it says instant invite is invalid or has expired, is it bcos i kept going to this site and just clicking the link?
ReplyDeletePlease download the Discord program before you join the room, and don't use the invite link every time you want to look. I'll make a quick blog post explaining that tomorrow, since a couple people are confused about it.
Deletei honestly forgot this existed until today lol last time i checked was a year ago i think
ReplyDelete