A very unfitting Sylph picture.
Well, I had hoped that I would have good news to post about, but I really don't. I said that I wanted to have part 3 done by December, and it was on track during the Summer. But of course, that didn't work out. I got really busy in the Fall, and couldn't work on it as much as I had hoped. So it's not quite finished yet.
But I did say I would try to have something released in December. So once the semester is over (two weeks), I'm gonna be spending the rest of December getting what's done ready to release. It's not as much as I wanted, but it's still a decently-sized update. I'll try to have it done in December, but it might not be out until January.
I know it's frustrating, and I really don't mean to keep blue-balling everyone like this. But everything always seems to get really busy when I really don't want it to. It's unfortunate, but I'll try to have something out soon.
That's all. Sorry the news isn't better.
lol you said release
ReplyDeleteDude...
DeleteBe patient, This project isn's abandoned so don't complain.
Delete@Esteban
DeleteDude...if he abandoned this project, I would go to school, learn necromancy, kill him, rise him as my faithful zombie servant, and have him work on the project 24/7 until it was done :p
@Esteban
Deletedude i was making a silly joke on the word release
@Esteban
DeleteSure there was a lack of grammar to emphasize the word "release", but if you had re-read his sentence, you would notice the play on word. "Release" because "Ejaculation".
I got it guys lmao.
DeleteWell, It's at least something.
ReplyDeleteTwo questions.
1. What is with the scripting tools? Are you already able to use them?
2.When you release everything you have now in December, when do you think Part 3 will be fully finished?
1. It didn't quite work out the way we had hoped. We're planning to work on them more after part 3 is done.
Delete2. I don't want to give a time window, because if I do, I'll probably end up missing it. It hopefully won't be too long.
It doesn't really matter if you miss the time window. The Important thing is having a rough estimate. Because right now we can't even guess how long it will take. Us having to wait 2 or 8 months is equally likely at this point.
DeleteI really don't give a damn about the delay. All I hope is this project to be full released one day. What I want to say is that I hope you won't quit, even if it takes way longer that you initially planned.
ReplyDeleteDo you think you will still be able to create all 6 parts, as you envisioned long time ago?
ReplyDeleteI hope that if you decide that you can't go any further, you will give us the novel of the missing parts of your game. It's just a suggestion.
DeleteNo worries, we understand. I can relate to that myself. Don't worry, nobody is rushing you, we are already grateful for all your hard work and what can you do? Life is more important than our hobbies, I am afraid. Good luck
ReplyDeleteYour work is fantastic, and I would much rather it be done correctly then hastily done. Keep at it when you can, but do try to set small goals to reach. Its quite honestly the best way to reach your larger goals.
ReplyDeleteDelays are fine and even expected, as long as you’re not dead.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh! Question!
ReplyDeleteSince the next release will be unfinished, will it still be separated into Part1+2 and Part3 Demo or will it actually continue on properly.
it's a little sad, but the main thing is that the project is not closed!
ReplyDeletegood luck with your development!
and do not worry about postponements. the main thing is that the work does not stop, which means there are reasons for waiting :З
looking forward to updates)
No worries dude your life is more important , I'm certain you will post a good news post soon ;)
ReplyDeleteI have a question regarding the completed parts. I don't know when to save the game since I don't get that "Save Game" prompt like I did in the regular games. Part 1 and 2 together is too big to play in one sitting, so I just want to know when is it safe to do so?
ReplyDeleteThe reason the original game had these "Save Game" prompts was because there was a bug in the translation which caused saves made at other locations to not work properly. This bug has been fixed in NG+. So It is safe to save whenever you want to. The only "Save Game" prompt you get is at the very end of part 2, which exists to make a save to carry over to part 3 eventually.
DeleteIsn't too big, I'm routing for a speedrun, and its looking to be 40 minutes to an hour.
Deletei blame you for me having fucked up fetishes!
ReplyDeleteintercrural is a perfectly normal fetish
Deletei wasn't talking about intercrural, i was talking about vanilla sex!
DeleteHave you ever thought about programing an AI clone of you to help with your work? :D
ReplyDeleteBut then...who would be in charge as your AI learns more and more? :O
I am so excited for this. To play MGQ again with a fresh story.
ReplyDeleteI hope you finish this.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAs long as it gets done, we are fine. Thanks anyways.
ReplyDeleteHow is it looking boss? Think you will have something ready for us before the new year, or are you more comfortable pushing it to January+ ? :)
ReplyDeleteJust asking so I dont need to check back every day :p
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIts ok that it is not done. I'm routing for a speedrun, and don't need to bogged down in routing a 3rd part, before I'm done routing Part 1&2
ReplyDeleteAlso, the Sylph Picture is gone, or have you noticed?
DeleteBlogspot wasn't behaving, so I put the picture on Mixtape instead. Didn't work so well.
DeleteAny news guys ? I hope you will give us part iii as a Christmas present XD , Marry Christmas Everyone
ReplyDelete