Because what else would you use her for?
Test builds are being made, features are being added, fights and porn are being made. Stuff is happening.
I'm kind of worried that adding stun attacks like this will make the game way too easy, but I'll balance it somehow.
Edit: Also, I updated the Latest Links sidebar to actually have the latest links. I completely forgot about that when I posted the last public demo build.

WHAT, hol up, i want to have granberia on my team, but alma can stun opponent :^) wat do
ReplyDeleteyeah I'm not sure I like the idea of Alma using seduce anywhere around Luka. Double Stun option.
DeleteIsn't a New Game+ supposed to be easier?
ReplyDeleteKidding aside, I'm glad you're going to be doing more with Alma Elma. Honestly, she felt like the most neglected of the Heavenly Knights thus far, since her contribution to the lore seemed minimal, she couldn't assist in combat, and the scenes with her (up to the pyramid) weren't really expanding on her character.
I hope at some point that Luka gets to go a round with Martial Artist Alma, though I'll admit it would be tricky to engineer a scenario in which that side of her would come to light.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI think a lot of us do. I think it's possible EC will go that route with Alma in the first visit to the Monster Lord's castle, if it goes that far in part 3. Same could be said for the other Heavenly Knights in which they really give it there all against Luka. It's just what I think anyway.
DeleteWhere Luka is fighting them early this time it should avoid needing to fight them this time at the castle. They also have a much bigger issue to deal with, the return of The Great Monster Wars as Ilias calls off the cease fire.
DeleteWell it's just an idea. Think about it like this, in the original game, the knights tested Luka's strength and power to see if he could beat them and prove his resolve, in which he succeeded. But this time around, Luka is the one testing the knights to prepare them for the war since he knows when it'll happen, he would want to see what they were truly made of before then, that's why I suggested the idea.
DeleteDoes he really want to push Alma and Tamamo and see what THEY are made of, remember the warning Tamamo gave him about what the Ancestors were like.
Deleteha ha ha Precisely, as that'd be VERY ill-advised atm for Luka atm in NG+... ^^;
DeleteYou're both forgetting something; How strong Luka is right now. When I played this game, I got him up to level 91 in the Part 3 Demo. If anything Luka would probably somewhere around more than level 100 upon reaching Hellgondo, not to mention any possible new abilities he'll learn if there are any. Plus there's Daystar :P. Besides wouldn't it be satisfying to beat Alma and Tamamo at their best? As well as the other two if they have a "best"?.
DeleteSo you want to have Luka ring the alarm clock during his 2nd quest even after Tamamo told him that the real her has been sleeping for the past 1000 years and shouldn't be awakened. Not like it stopped Ilias from doing that during the final battle when Tamamo arrived.
DeletePretty Much
DeleteI am glad to see that the mod is progressing. Thanks for sharing this screenshot, I am so excited to see what you have implemented in this new part. Are you going to add new artwork and music into this one as well? And how many new H-scenes have you added for this?
ReplyDeleteyou must using some Metal Gear Rising Revengeance music it's great, it's pumped, and it's addicting
ReplyDeleteFunny thing about that... I actually replace Eden's boss fight music with an extended version of the "Return to Ashes" theme song, followed by the second and third forms of Black Alice being the original version of "Stains of time" for the second form ("original" meaning it has the instrumental build-up before the vocals are spoken, just like in the original boss fight in MGR of course ^^ ) and the original version of "Red Sun" for her final form, it fits, imho anyways but understandably not many others would agree of course... ^^;
DeleteAlmost forgot to say that I replace Promy's fight song with the original version of "A Stranger I Remain" as well. :)
DeleteAnd while in some instances MGR music would be suitable, it obviously isn't suitable for every scenario. ^^;
It'd be awesome if "It Has to be This Way" was used in the final battle with Ilias. That would be epic as hell!
DeleteWhile it does seem interesting to do, i already have a VERY fitting replacement song for that particular two-parter fight and that's the song that plays when fighting the last of the six True End bosses of the first Record of Agarest War. While the title itself may not be the most exciting to most, do NOT let that fool you... It has a truly memorable storyline that easily dwarfs most RPGs out there these days, imho anyways... <3
DeleteTamamo's True form/fight scene: Rules of Nature
DeleteGranberia vs Arc En Ciel: The only thing I know for real
Erubetie's theme?: Stain of Time
Our beloved Alma: A stranger I remain
"Hot Wind Blowing" would be awesome to use somewhere too
DeleteCorrection, Promy's final form fight song is what I meant, should've been more specific there but ah well. ^^;
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteeden boss fight : Collective Consciusness
Deletela croix / cirque da croix & laplace : i'm my own master now
Collective Consciousness should go to Erubetie as well.
Deleteand for random monsters A Soul Can't Be Cut
DeleteYou have NO idea just how much seeing an update with Chrome makes me SOOOOO happy, I LOVE Chromy after all! <3
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work as always, I will NEVER tire of this project, dead serious here...! ^-^
One request, more Ririmu. Please. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteShe said she was going home to Yamati, same Area Tamamo is from. Can't wait for her to get there and see what people think of monsters now.
DeleteNice work as always Ecstasy, do you have plans for any alternate routes?
ReplyDeletea succubus suducing another succubus? seems legit
ReplyDeleteShe's more of an imp, and it is Alma so very legit.
DeleteIt was stated in Monsterpedia that Chrome is a succubus.
DeleteOpen the game and look it up.
yeah it does but she looks more like the imps and is started as one in Paradox
DeleteLook at how impress Chrome is.
ReplyDeleteCould you maybe post a monsterpedia save file or a walkthrough? There are certain scenes I have no idea how to get. Thanks for the hard work.
ReplyDeleteHey Ecstasy... I think I've found a gamebreaking bug.
ReplyDeleteI've reached Salamander's battle, but before that I got Gnome, Sylph and Undine.
But Undine's summon option isn't there, it just gets replaced by Serene Demon Sword, and I can't summon Undine at all, be it via the Sword Skills menu or the "regular" Spirit Summon menu.
She simply isn't there.
When I battled with Dragon Girl, her skill was available to use normally, but got to Salamander and it simply vanishes.
According to the evaluation, I need her power to beat Salamander.
I've restarted the game from zero, and got the same problem all over again.
Hopefully you can help me on this issue.
That's an old bug that should be fixed in the more recent versions. Try downloading the 8/1 patch and see if that fixes it.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePLEASE update your blog more often
ReplyDeleteDon't rush him man, most of us are just as impatient for an update or Part 3 coming out as you are, give him space.
DeleteI'm pretty sure someone already answered this, but how do you get Gnome's 2nd scene?
ReplyDeleteIt may be irrelevant at this point in time during the current events in NG+... but since the three Imps aren't instrumental in the battle during the second wave of attacking forces ILLiASS sends during the original Trilogy's events, I was wondering if Imp (saying this since I dunno if "Rami" is her official name of course... ^^; ), Rumi and Remi could become one of Luka's traveling companion/friend this time around in NG+, since i'd rather not fight her again in NG+, I already feel sorry for what happened to her and her two friends Rumi and Remi after all... :( And, better yet, if they become companions then Luka can prove to them that he isn't a foe with a little... "persuasion" of the sexy kind that i'm sure Imp, Rumi and Remi would gladly accept once it's made clear what his objective is. Hell, he already has plenty of "good times" with his other companions from time to time, so why not with the three Imps? ^^ (I personally love the h-scene involving Remi from the original Trilogy, so damn good... <3 ) Again, this is purely optional so it doesn't have to happen, just thought that this would be an excellent opportunity to avoid that hatred sprouting up in the three Imps this time around in NG+, honestly, I hate it when I see her sad like that in the original Trilogy during both events after all... T_T
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm...You think some Undertale OST or remixes could work in some battles? Just thought I'd throw that out there.
ReplyDeletePerhaps... it all depends if it really fits the scenario, time and place of course as I myself have gone through Undertale before already, so it "may" work if done right, otherwise it may be terribly unfitting since I myself have replaced a good majority of NG+'s new songs already of course, I believe I shared said replacements with the people here already, though they may not approve of my replacements though of course, which is understandable of course. I just thought it fit much more, imho at least. :)
ReplyDeleteI figured, but it was just a small idea is all. Plus I'm cool with the new soundtrack in NG+, it's as epic as a Daystar falling into Hell!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo anybody getting Sun and Moon tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteI had something I was going to post today.
ReplyDeleteBut I completely forgot what it was. Sorry. I'll post when I remember.
In the mean time...what character is your personal favorite? ^^
Deleteand when you tell us which us your personal favorite character, would u rather have them chained in your basement? or chained in the garage?
Delete"Well anyways, have you found my cards yet? I haven't forgot about that." (kudos to those who know/get the ref ^^ )
DeleteAnd I don't have a singular "favorite" but for my two main Waifus for Luka are Granberia (still wish you could choose her as one of the choices for when Queen Harpy asks you why you don't want to mate with her of what other interest you have in mind, but ah well... :< ), followed closely by Alma Elma. <3 Tamamo is indeed worthy Waifu-material for Luka, I just don't have her immediately in mind for Luka atm is all, same goes for Chrome of course. ^^ (AND Promestein can become a potential Waifu candidate if she can be redeemed in NG+, I REALLY do hope that happens, seriously, I literally cried the first time I saw the death scenes of Promestein and her "protege" Laplace, dead serious here... T_T Really hoping the same can be done for Laplace as well, please... :( The reason I leave La Croix out is due to her situation which Luka discovers upon her defeat and once all is made clear then one can realize that what happened to her after her defeat was for the best due to what La Croix reveals after her fight, honestly... TT )
Well I wouldn`t exactly write it off as being impossible, since their group (Truth Seekers, correct?) isn`t really loyal to Illias to begin with. And if Lucia could be redeemed in the end, I don`t see why Laplace or Promestein couldn`t be, if Luka plays his cards right.
DeletePrecisely ("Seekers of Truth" to be exact), which is all the more reason of why they can have the potential to be redeemable. :) (yes, i'm well aware that they have their so-called "Agendas" of their own, but if they see the truth of what ILLiASS intends to do after her apparent "defeat" when Black Alice devours ILLiASS after the Six Ancestors Great Seal is used on her then there's a chance they might reconsider.
Delete"what character is your personal favorite?"
DeleteSee game icon.
https://my.mixtape.moe/txykrq.png
Ooohh, some OST's from Drakengard 3 would be pretty neat! That game has amazing Boss music.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I wonder what kind of battle theme Alice would have in this game? Well if you battle her that is.
ReplyDeleteIt can happen alright. Maybe as a test of strength, or something.
DeleteAlternatively, if there is in fact an "Angel" route, as suggested by Illias, then that confrontation will be inevitable.
I don't really remember Ilias mentioning anything like that in this game.... She's pretty much just been pissing Luka off.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWell, not directly, but there are some subtle hints towards it, depending on how you interpret it.
Delete1. She made a comment how "It may not be too late for him yet" or something in that fashion. This could mean she's willing to offer him another chance to serve her?
2. She apperantly tries to "justify" her actions to Luka, and even warns him against Black Alice. Why? No idea. To me it sounded like she was perhaps trying to subtly win him over to her side again?
-Lets not forget though that in the original game that there is an "Angel" ending at the end of chapter 2, though its one of those "bad endings".
I really don`t know what could happen to make Luka consider joining Illias again, but it sure would make for an interesting choice in the game.
Well when you put it like that I pretty much get it now, and I do remember those lines of texts.
DeleteHowever don't forget, Luka isn't stupid enough to ever fall for Ilias' words ever again after everything he went through the first time. He's literally been there and done that.
This time around though, I hope Luka can convince those who seemed irredeemable to turn their minds around about humans and coexist with them for real this time. No more hate, violence, deaths, conflicts, misanthropies, or anything.
With the exceptions of Cassandra and the Beelzebubs and some others, they're just plain evil.
Yeah we know about Casandra being that way, but some of us want to see her daughter survive this time and possibly travel with Luka.
DeletePerhaps, El definitely seemed like a potential traveling companion since she ran off to look for him. She'll probably catch up to him in a camp scene like Pei did before.
DeleteOH WOW, this screenshot is quite enticing hehe~
ReplyDeleteWill there be more vore added?
ReplyDeleteIt appears MGQ just got serious with netflix "The new series, which stars Grant Imahara, Tory Belleci, and Kari Byron, will be called The White Rabbit Project."
ReplyDeleteSo should we be worried that things just got real or see them in part 4?
Did you ever figure out what you were going to post originally on November 18th?
ReplyDeleteNo, I never did. And other things came up, too.
DeleteWell if you don't remember than just post something else. Anything would be fine.
DeleteI actually do have a post to make on Wednesday. It's an important one, too.
DeleteGood to know
DeleteMan, I love your work, really do kkkk this new game+ is so freaking awesome that I dont have words to describe haha thank you for your hard work haha me and probably the community really appreciate it XD
ReplyDeleteThanks again =D
Delayed big announcement?
ReplyDeleteI really hope we get another update about the game progress soon X3
ReplyDeleteHe's probably just dealing with some stuff right now, give him a day two, we'll get something, we waited this long, a little more won't kill us.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteis it a possibility to fight with Fallen Angel Micaela? just asking
ReplyDeletenothing like that yet, but if there's a side with Ilias option later you might.
Delete