Just Luka's mom. Nothing to see here.
Hi.
I know I haven't made a post to the blog in awhile, and all I can really say is that I'm sorry about that. I meant to post sooner than this, but a lot of other things have come up lately, and it's been dividing my attention a bit. I also don't really like making blog posts when there isn't much to post about, but I know that it gets frustrating waiting months at a time for new information. I'll try to be more frequent with posts from now on.
As for NG+, right now, I'm getting test builds ready so I can get the next update moving along. I don't know when that next update will come out, but I'm hoping it'll be sooner rather than later.
And that's about it.

first!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for the post bro! At least shows that you're ok and still working on it, which is enough for most people at this point ^^
ReplyDeleteAnything to confirm you are still active is reassuring.
ReplyDeleteAs long as there's a news update to tell us the current situation is that the project is still alive and kicking is more than enough for me. Thanks SOOOOOO much for doing so, really. ^^
ReplyDeleteLife happens, as long as you let us know.
ReplyDeleteI am just glad to hear from you. I hope you are doing alright. I can't wait for the next update about NG+
ReplyDeleteSo I am going to ask the question again, do you think part 3 will be out before Christmas?
ReplyDeleteIt's possible, but it's unlikely. I just have too much going on right now.
DeleteWell now we know not to expect an update this year which is better than knowing nothing.
DeleteSo set backs on production but a possible demo update later, at least that before Christmas would be nice.
DeleteI know, it's hard to post when there is not that much to say. I think I have a solution for that:
ReplyDeleteI'd suggest you to give us teasers in the picture form once every one/two weeks, screenshot out of the story, maybe, to keep our anticipation alive. It can make this blog much bigger. Not only that, people can speculate about the story on the blog, amusing you and giving you strength, inspiration and new ideas.
Actually, that might be a good idea. I may try that, thank you.
Deleteyou should set up a donation thing id donate
ReplyDeleteLike I said before, I don't want to do something like that until I can get a stable release schedule going. I may do it when Part 3's done, but I really don't need the money right now (at the moment, at least), so it's not really an issue.
DeleteJust wanted to ask: Will there be option of siding with Ilias?
ReplyDeleteAnd start the genocide of all Monster kind, thus allowing the Six Ancestors Great Seal to break, allowing the Six Ancestors free reign of their wrath of their unjust imprisonment from a thousand years ago in the MGQ-verse? Yeah, because that sounds smart, right...? >_> Not to mention the very fact that a good amount of said "monsters" are pretty much innocent. Four bandits anyone? But seriously, no. Just no. -_-
DeleteAnd don't even MAKE me show ILLiASS's True Smile, seriously, if that isn't proof of pure malevolence then I don't know what is, I really don't.
Delete"Innocent" he says. What about thousands of people who died because of some stupid blue pudding with DID. What about those sailors, who were killed just for transporting heroes from Ilias Continent to Sentora? Those are pretty innocent monsters who just wanted to play with those guys, right? RIGHT!? And let's not even start with minor monsters who just think that Luka is danger and must be killed (Elfs, all bunch of them, Grangold golem, and other, mostly Setouchi, things.)
DeleteAnd how are the humans any better? Don't forget that they are equally as guilty for what they did to monsters in the past. And Luka switching back to Ms. Genocide's way of thinking will only make things worse, we all know this. If Luka abandons his original goal of uniting humans and monsters in NG+ then he might as well drop his Angel Halo and go back to his village and await the terror that ILLiASS will bring in her subtle little way of killing off all monsters, i'm sure that'll help with the Six Ancestors Great Seal. And those "Elfs, golem" and so forth were only doing what they're used to doing to avoid the cruelty that humans brought before in the past. And of course that little "blockade" between the Ilias continent and Sentora was to ward off contact/support from either continent to avoid them garnering enough numbers to endanger monster kind further. And the other monster's natures aren't all THAT bad, that shit belongs to ILLiASS and her batshit insane schemes.
DeleteYeah, right, those elfs and so forth are attacking him without even asking why has he come to their home at all.
DeleteWe don't see many heroes/humans killing monsters, but we see a lot of monsters attacking human cities and our shota hero. During a game, it seems that only capable-of-anything-at-all heroes were Marcellus' Group, Heinrich and Luka. Other heroes just die from something like Iron Maiden or Succubi. The only peoples who actually attacked monsters were Ilias Kreuz, mainly their leader Lazarus.
Yeah, because i'm sure joining ILLiASS will make EVERYTHING better... -_-
DeleteI have to agree with Михаил Мурашов, though I would have preferred that neither of the sides had come to killing anyone.
DeleteWhich is precisely what Luka is trying to achieve so that neither humans nor monsters need to kill eachother anymore, something ILLiASS just won't accept, period.
DeleteYeah she seemed set on the whole wipe things out, which most of all meant the monster lord during both quests. Also she seems to have a personal hated towards Tamamo that's even worse then her feelings for Aliphese, and I don't thing she'll say it as a short good quality statement like Tamamo dd for those who remember part 3.
DeleteYup, she especially hates the current Queen Succubus which is, of course, Alma Elma, but we must not forget that, although Alma Elma loves to "play" a lot (for good reason, of which she hides with a clear, subtle purpose...), she holds a dark, tragic past from her (presumably) deceased mother, I have never forgotten those words she shared with both herself and Hainuwele before, during and after the fight with the Next Doll after all... :(
DeleteAlso, after seeing ILLiASS's True Smile ( http://i.imgur.com/uGG1NZb.jpg )... would you REALLY want to join up with such a Genocidal bitchtress of a goddess...? :/
I REALLY want to join her. Especially after this smile. It's still better than Pudding's emotionless expression, Alma Elma's slut expression and Tamamo's fox expression (This one with her fan)
DeleteI'd take Erubetie's normal expressionless face, Alma Elma's playful expression and Tamamo's cheerful expression over that Genocidal bitchtress's expression anyday, period.
DeleteWell, I would take Tamamo's cheerful expression too.
DeleteAs far as I've seen, Illias would reconsider if Luka joins her, so there would be no war against monsters and humans in the first place. But you have to kill Alice for that. I know that I wouldn't, but some people prefer Goddes and angels over monsters.
Deleteyay, keep it up~
ReplyDeleteyou should fire a baby from a slingshot for inspiration
ReplyDeleteSay, if I recall, after you collect the six orbs to awaken the Garuda, wasn't there an incantation spell that required two monsters in order to fully awaken her? Is that one of the reasons why you have one of the Heavenly Knights traveling with Luka before that point? I mean I know Amira is annoying but still.
ReplyDeleteWhat about "Galda" ending^^?
ReplyDeleteAre you currently looking for any help with the CGs?
ReplyDeleteI noticed some things with the new ones that I might be able to lend a hand with (but I mostly work on traditional medias)
If you aren't experienced with digital art, then it might be difficult. But the mod could always use more artists.
DeleteI was going to say something about that, but since it was a relatively minor issue (at least atm) I thought i'd let it go. Since there's some bits of h-scene CG missing from the optional h-scenes available after restoring stability/peace to Succubus Village, like the other parts of the CG involving the Succubus Witch and so forth, the other parts of that h-scene are missing as there is only the starting CG part and not the others as the scene progresses, something that seems off, as i'm sure others would agree, and again... It isn't limited to that h-scene only either, as Aira's (AKA Purple Slime) optional h-scene shares this issue as well, of which I hope gets fixed in due time. :)
DeleteI meant it because of some little things that I saw on the new CGs that could be corrected easily and improve the quality a lot,for example in the new one of granberia changing the angle of the breasts just a little bit would completely change the overall look (besides of the outlines),although I do recognise that there are some awesome works from the artist group you have a little help with anatomy is always good when sketching
ReplyDeleteI meant it because of some little things that I saw on the new CGs that could be corrected easily and improve the quality a lot,for example in the new one of granberia changing the angle of the breasts just a little bit would completely change the overall look (besides of the outlines),although I do recognise that there are some awesome works from the artist group you have a little help with anatomy is always good when sketching
ReplyDelete