How am I supposed to continue my day now?! I'm going to be checking this blog constantly for the next update! Also...the answer is yes Erubetie. It has always been yes, no matter what Luka might tell you otherwise.
"Do you have some sort of monster girl fetish or something? Is that why you are doing all of this"? "Would you be surprised if I said yes for the waifus"?
Waifus are EVERYTHING to Luka and us...! <3 (hopes Laplace/Promestein are redeemable, especially for Waifu status, don't want to suffer them dying again like last time... T_T )
No... She didn't... Remember, this is still the ILLiASS before the concluding events of MGQ part 3 so she's still intent as ever with her Genocidal goal. As such one would invite the apocalypse upon themselves if they welcomed her goal with open arms, something I never will do, no matter what universe it is, be Paradox or the original MGQ-verse.
Sexcellent
ReplyDeleteSexcellent
DeleteSexcellent
DeleteIs it another demo update or full part 3?
ReplyDeleteha ha ha Looking forward to it BIG time as always...! <3
ReplyDeleteDamn every time I think this mod is dead ...
ReplyDeletePlease continue with your day. Day? You meant life, because i'm checking everyday. Thanks for your concern thou. GJ!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!FINALLY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow am I supposed to continue my day now?! I'm going to be checking this blog constantly for the next update! Also...the answer is yes Erubetie. It has always been yes, no matter what Luka might tell you otherwise.
ReplyDelete"Do you have some sort of monster girl fetish or something? Is that why you are doing all of this"?
ReplyDelete"Would you be surprised if I said yes for the waifus"?
Waifus are EVERYTHING to Luka and us...! <3 (hopes Laplace/Promestein are redeemable, especially for Waifu status, don't want to suffer them dying again like last time... T_T )
DeleteMaybe Emily to from Lady's Village, could join the party.
DeleteI still like Iilas ;__;
DeleteYou mean Genocidal Bitchtress ILLiASS? Great... Just what we need... Another Viper... -_-
DeleteGOOD!
DeleteIlias is the best girl.
DeletePff, yeah... for those that "love" indiscriminate genocide towards both humans and monsters, and i'm not one of them. >_>
DeleteOi, she doesn't have to kill every single one of them. Just saying.
DeleteThat's what she attempted to do last time and she didn't even bat an eye at it while doing so. :/
Deleteshe learned her lesson tho, and shes pretty funny in paradox too, but the best one is still alma, pink is my favorite color
DeleteNo... She didn't... Remember, this is still the ILLiASS before the concluding events of MGQ part 3 so she's still intent as ever with her Genocidal goal. As such one would invite the apocalypse upon themselves if they welcomed her goal with open arms, something I never will do, no matter what universe it is, be Paradox or the original MGQ-verse.
Delete"Do you have some sort of monster girl fetish or something? Is that why you are doing all of this"?
ReplyDeleteYes and yes.
and by 'almost' you mean six months, right?
ReplyDeleteThanks Ecstasy... Not that I needed to sleep anyways.
ReplyDeleteYou beautiful piece of poisoned cake.
Also, Troana, please don't be rude :)
ReplyDeleteQuality>Quantity
Sorry sorry, I couldnt resist. I do most certainly agree with that. I personally know how college and work can eat your time, so no worries!
DeleteTwo more months until a demo update...
ReplyDeleteAnyone got an idea on how to upload the .ogg files to Youtube using vlc? I'm struggling.
ReplyDeleteYou may want to ask Casian Lionheart on Youtube as he has videos uploaded of music from the mod.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI'll try and get in contact with him. Thanks.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe best B-day gift I could have recieved! the patch is still being developed! yay!! ;.;
ReplyDeleteYES
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood news, waiting to Hora time
ReplyDeleteI bet Luka forgot about Grangold and its long overrun by ants.
ReplyDelete