Friday, April 8, 2016

Minor things.


Just a picture of Gnome. Nothing unusual here.



I don't know how many people have actually noticed this, but I figured it can't hurt to point it out. You can go to the NG+ artists' art pages on the sidebar to the right and see some of the other work they've done.

I used to just have a Pixiv, but a bunch of people asked me to put my drawings on another site so that they didn't have to register to see my stuff. So, I made the tumblr, too. http://notecstasy.tumblr.com/tagged/myart

The other artists' pages have been around a bit longer and have more stuff on them. These links should automatically filter out all the reblogs, so it only shows the art they drew themselves.

http://cheesycheeze69.tumblr.com/tagged/myart
http://jiffic.tumblr.com/tagged/myart
http://nohawtgirlshere.tumblr.com/tagged/myart

Anyway, now that that blatant shilling that I was asked to do is out of the way, NG+. I'm working on the ghost ship now. The one with everyone's favorite egg-laying bug monsters. More updates Soon™. I also got a working word-wrapping program that should be able to fix the lack of word-wrapping on NG+ (because it's using Onscripter and not Nscripter). I'll probably test that out with the next update. Don't remember if I mentioned that or not.
 
That's all.

29 comments:

  1. Oh God I had completely forgotten about the Beelzebubs, can't wait for more egg sandwiches! Thanks for the links to the artists, they have some good stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, a picture of Gnomey is always a good thing, she hardly EVER gets any love after all and even seeing some lineart work of her makes me happy. ^^

      Thanks for the news update as always Ecstasy. :)

      Delete
    2. ^ But Granberia never gets enough ;__;

      Delete
    3. Indeed, so sad... T_T

      Delete
  2. I really liked your Erubetie and sistah Lamia ^^b Great job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a source for the music used? Some of the files have names and the others don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trouble with the latest demo, if you select part 1 it takes you to the Kings throne room after returning with Sara as the end part of the demo. but if you saved before that then you can load an older save

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a fix for this? I stopped playing MGQ about 15 months ago and wanted to get back into it, as far as the vanilla story, I've done it, and now I want to try this NG+, but like you said it puts me in the throne room after returning with Sara.

      Delete
    2. not sure but I installed the 2.51 patch again after playing through with all 3 knights

      Delete
  5. Is anyone else having an issue where they can't use Serene Mind after obtaining Undine? Is this a known bug, or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look for the blog: Bugfix Patch and you cand download a file for correct that bug

      Delete
    2. Is the harpy queen beatable, i keep trying but without the spirits it's almost impossible

      Delete
    3. To defeat the queen Harpy as they are two scenarios possible.
      Before or after Tamamo seen.

      Before: Do not spend your SP unnecessarily, keep the flash to kill and to meditate. In the beginning of the fight she will use devastating wind (D.G), use flash kill to stop (D.G) now attack normally better keep your SP for Flash kill if it still uses (D.G) or to meditate. After doing it lose half its HP bar she will use magic concentration then use the Fallen Angel Dance or you will lose (and rape) ... Continue as you go and win.

      After: On this fight instead of Kill Flash should be used for Daystar (DG), Daystar is really expensive in SP so after stop (DG) use -CHARGE- to regain SP quickly for use Daytars yet when she will use ( DG) again and of course not forgetting what is going to use magic concentration after half the HP bar. So Fallen Angel Dance and begin the all Daytars to another and you should win.

      Delete
  6. flash kill works well, if you didn't see Tomomo already, n not hope for Serene mind if you choose to fight her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I have been hunting a song that is being used for the soundtrack.
    There is a song that plays when the harpy joins your party just after the village. I could have sworn it was from the game Cross Edge (or X Edge depending on area) but I just cant find the name.

    Anyone have any idea what its called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you may want to get "Ultra File Opener" and get the one that allows you to play the OGG files which are music, I'll see tomorrow if I can't find it.

      Delete
    2. The song is called A Dangerous Game and it comes up in VLC player

      Delete
  8. Anyone know how to get gmones second h scene it's the only one in missing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you bugtracker or something?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any chances of another demo area or update soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been 2 months since the last update so was hoping to here something

      Delete
    2. Heya. Not insulting, juast happy to see someone starting the chain :)

      Also. Looks like it worked :')

      Delete
  11. So it's been a few months, any word on a release/update or?

    ReplyDelete