On that page there's a pic with Vampire Girl and Tiny Lamia that's listed as for NG+, but I can't get it to trigger in-game, It just seems to go through the 4 bandits automatically whenever I select it... Is it actually in-game?
On a related topic... In the Monsterpedia, on the last page where it has all the NG+ stuff, I have 3 selections just labeled as "???".
My current lineup is: Queen Harpy (NG) Tamamo (NG) Alma Elma (NG) Salamander (NG) Undine (NG) Sylph (NG) Gnome (NG) Erubetie (NG) Fallen Angel Micaela Ririmu Koakuma Lilith & Lilim (NG) Crab Girl (NG) Kraken (NG) Queen Mermaid (NG) Meia (NG)
Am I actually missing any characters available in the game so far?
btw isnt it stupid that the two new characters ririmu and koakuma are stronger then the heavenly knights? i also feel like theres other unbalances in the games but cant remember them. i just think if youre going to make characters stronger then the heavenly knights atleast make them relevant to the plot. oh yeah the lilith sisters are way too powerful too those artificial spirits cant be that good.
Ririmu and Kokuma were powerful fighters from the time of Heinreic who now have spirit powers. Lilith and Lilim are direct decents of Ancestor Minagi as the 5th Arumauma's who had their power enhanced by the witch and spirit powers, maybe enhanced by Black Alice now that she was there. Lets just say the new age knights don't have that much power except for Tamamo and Alma aka Minagi when in true body with ancestral power.
lilith and lilim were beaten during chapter 1 or 2 of the original mgq games those artificial spirits shouldnt be able to give such a power boost that they would be able to be stronger then the bosses of chapter 2 the heavenly knights
queen class is really weak though just look at ant queen, and getting help from black alice is the same as getting spirits from her dont know what youre saying about witches though
Just think of how much stronger Luka gets when he's using his spirits. The difference is huge. Why would this not also be the case for a monster who is using spirits? I could see how a queen class monster could become heavenly knight tier from such. Toss in a massive power boost from other monsters and you have a real threat to Luka.
I agree that in the future when Luka becomes even stronger than he is now, that even this may not be enough to challenge him. At that point he should only be attacked by groups of queen class monsters with spirits, ancestors, and goddesses.
Because it's not just the spirits which you are both missing. We got to see monsters made more powerful and given new skills by Black Alice on his first quest. The Witch is a high ranking monster that gave her power to them also. That makes to queen class direct descents of an ancestral monster with 3 big power boosts each and that always fight well as a team with orders to stop Luka
I need a hand. I downloaded the update, unzipped it into the MGQ part 3 folder with the inherited save, but when I try to click on the Salamander icon to play NG+, nothing happens.
Pretty much everything is stored in the 'Content' folder, so I'm pretty sure nothing should overwrite, less you have a previous version installed.
10 is what I use. It's fine.
Try launching either as admin or from a non-user folder (like C:\Games\Monsmusu Quest\...).
I, personally, use the following to launch from that folder: nircmd.exe setdisplay 1280 720 32 cd "C:\Games\Legits\Monmusu Quest" "mon_que_ng+.exe" cd "C:\WINDOWS\system32" nircmd.exe setdisplay 1920 1080 32
Ok I finally got it working! I misunderstood the instructions at first. I thought the MGQ folder you extracted NG+ into just needed to have an inherited save file, but I actually had to go and merge all 3 MGQ parts into one folder.
I'm really hoping we can get the update this month, but as always, we will always be comprehensive and patient with your desicions! Good holidays and a happy new year ecstasy!
Even if the third update of part 3 arrives later then told I won't mind, making the content/script for the parts and so forth is no easy feat i'm sure. Just wanted to wish you had a good Xmas and upcoming New Years. :)
Hi! (hope this reaches you Ecstasy) I just discovered NG+ yesterday and the content is just amazing. Props to everyone involved in making it, you're doing a great job. However I couldn't help but notice a few typos here and there or missing words, etc., and I was wondering if you needed an extra pair of eyes to go through that or other stuff. Don't misunderstand, I'm not dissing your work, I just wanted to offer help, if you'll want it. Keep up the great work!
I was honestly wondering who the heck that was in the picture then I realized it was Cupid, anyways thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I always mix up Cupid with Illias when they're zoomed in.
DeleteYeah same, just have to remember the eye color I guess XD
DeleteThanks for the update, really appreciate it. Even if it isn't much, it still is appreciated. :)
ReplyDeleteThat Alice and Illias swaping tho.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q
ReplyDeletehttp://nohawtgirlshere.tumblr.com/page/3
ReplyDeleteOn that page there's a pic with Vampire Girl and Tiny Lamia that's listed as for NG+, but I can't get it to trigger in-game, It just seems to go through the 4 bandits automatically whenever I select it... Is it actually in-game?
On a related topic... In the Monsterpedia, on the last page where it has all the NG+ stuff, I have 3 selections just labeled as "???".
My current lineup is:
Queen Harpy (NG)
Tamamo (NG)
Alma Elma (NG)
Salamander (NG)
Undine (NG)
Sylph (NG)
Gnome (NG)
Erubetie (NG)
Fallen Angel Micaela
Ririmu
Koakuma
Lilith & Lilim (NG)
Crab Girl (NG)
Kraken (NG)
Queen Mermaid (NG)
Meia (NG)
Am I actually missing any characters available in the game so far?
I think it may actually be the future ones that will be in the part
DeleteOh yus... I be lovin' the pics shown there, especially for Undine and Granberia... <3
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletebtw isnt it stupid that the two new characters ririmu and koakuma are stronger then the heavenly knights? i also feel like theres other unbalances in the games but cant remember them. i just think if youre going to make characters stronger then the heavenly knights atleast make them relevant to the plot. oh yeah the lilith sisters are way too powerful too those artificial spirits cant be that good.
ReplyDeleteRirimu and Kokuma were powerful fighters from the time of Heinreic who now have spirit powers. Lilith and Lilim are direct decents of Ancestor Minagi as the 5th Arumauma's who had their power enhanced by the witch and spirit powers, maybe enhanced by Black Alice now that she was there. Lets just say the new age knights don't have that much power except for Tamamo and Alma aka Minagi when in true body with ancestral power.
Deletelilith and lilim were beaten during chapter 1 or 2 of the original mgq games those artificial spirits shouldnt be able to give such a power boost that they would be able to be stronger then the bosses of chapter 2 the heavenly knights
DeleteSpirits + Witch + Black Alice where they are already queen class monsters
Deletequeen class is really weak though just look at ant queen, and getting help from black alice is the same as getting spirits from her dont know what youre saying about witches though
DeleteThe Elder Succubus, succubus witch gave them her power to fight Luka
DeleteJust think of how much stronger Luka gets when he's using his spirits. The difference is huge. Why would this not also be the case for a monster who is using spirits? I could see how a queen class monster could become heavenly knight tier from such. Toss in a massive power boost from other monsters and you have a real threat to Luka.
DeleteI agree that in the future when Luka becomes even stronger than he is now, that even this may not be enough to challenge him. At that point he should only be attacked by groups of queen class monsters with spirits, ancestors, and goddesses.
Because it's not just the spirits which you are both missing. We got to see monsters made more powerful and given new skills by Black Alice on his first quest. The Witch is a high ranking monster that gave her power to them also. That makes to queen class direct descents of an ancestral monster with 3 big power boosts each and that always fight well as a team with orders to stop Luka
DeleteI need a hand. I downloaded the update, unzipped it into the MGQ part 3 folder with the inherited save, but when I try to click on the Salamander icon to play NG+, nothing happens.
ReplyDeleteDid it overwrite the existing files and are you using windows xp?
DeleteI'm using Windows 10, and some of the files were overwritten during the extraction.
Deleteshould be ok with windows 10 when the files are accepted, I know some people needed to run it in admin or compatibility mode with the trilogy though
DeletePretty much everything is stored in the 'Content' folder, so I'm pretty sure nothing should overwrite, less you have a previous version installed.
Delete10 is what I use. It's fine.
Try launching either as admin or from a non-user folder (like C:\Games\Monsmusu Quest\...).
I, personally, use the following to launch from that folder:
nircmd.exe setdisplay 1280 720 32
cd "C:\Games\Legits\Monmusu Quest"
"mon_que_ng+.exe"
cd "C:\WINDOWS\system32"
nircmd.exe setdisplay 1920 1080 32
Ok I finally got it working! I misunderstood the instructions at first. I thought the MGQ folder you extracted NG+ into just needed to have an inherited save file, but I actually had to go and merge all 3 MGQ parts into one folder.
DeleteThanks for the help guys.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteAny chance Granberia will learn to swim this time around?
Delete"Literally Albert-tier"
ReplyDeleteGold.
Hope you're having a good holiday, Ecstasy. Been a while, but I'm still very much excited to see what you've been working on since last time.
ReplyDeleteI'm really hoping we can get the update this month, but as always, we will always be comprehensive and patient with your desicions!
ReplyDeleteGood holidays and a happy new year ecstasy!
Even if the third update of part 3 arrives later then told I won't mind, making the content/script for the parts and so forth is no easy feat i'm sure. Just wanted to wish you had a good Xmas and upcoming New Years. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! (hope this reaches you Ecstasy)
ReplyDeleteI just discovered NG+ yesterday and the content is just amazing. Props to everyone involved in making it, you're doing a great job.
However I couldn't help but notice a few typos here and there or missing words, etc., and I was wondering if you needed an extra pair of eyes to go through that or other stuff. Don't misunderstand, I'm not dissing your work, I just wanted to offer help, if you'll want it.
Keep up the great work!