Monday, September 28, 2015

Whoops...


I accidentally broke the blog.

I was messing around with the settings on the blog to see what I could actually change with it, and I accidentally set the permissions wrong on it. The theme I'm using for windows makes it hard to see what I'm doing, because it's not compatible with everything (I could have just changed it to default, but I'm stupid that way). I didn't realize my mistake until after I woke up.

Sorry about that.

34 comments:

  1. It's fine, no sweat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had me scared for a second, but its all good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one there. Please dont lock us out of the game too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how install the mod? i have all MGQ part in separate folder and i dont understand how to conbine all part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be in the same folder for the mod to work

      Delete
  5. When I got undine first and faught salamender serine mind did not activate do u know why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that everyone has that problem with the latest version of part 3, nothing can be done about it from what I can see, until the creator or someone else from the MGQNG+ dev team releases a fix for it. Not a real big issue for me tbh since I still managed to defeat Salamander last, even without Serene Mind with careful strategy and such. :P And besides... Part 2 and 3 aren't interconnected yet so no full integration of Nibi/Ipeia is set as far as I can see for part 3. Just wait until the next patch for part 3 releases which will be soon. i'm sure Ecstasy will take care of the issue in time. :)

      Delete
  6. When I got undine first and faught salamender serine mind did not activate do u know why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you click on Undine's name? The skill moves to a submenu after you get her power. I can't seem to replicate the bug. When I get Undine and then fight Salamander, her power works.

      Delete
    2. Honestly, the whole thing with the submenus could have been made clearer.

      Maybe put a star next to skills that have submenus?

      Delete
    3. Her name does not appear on the sub menu that's the problem.

      Delete
    4. I'm going to release a patch within the next couple of days. It fixes a couple of problems with Undine's skills, but I don't know if it'll fix the bug with her name not appearing. Because I can't replicate the bug on my end.

      Even if the patch does fix it, it might not be possible to fix your save if a flag was set wrong somewhere. Does she still show up outside battle? Like in conversations during part 2 and everything?

      Delete
    5. Yes she does. Oh and one more thing that's of that h scene with Alice that's suppose to be in the demo shows up in part 2 could the no connected somehow?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. "Oh and one more thing that's of that h scene with Alice that's suppose to be in the demo shows up in part 2 could the no connected somehow?"

      Try again with punctuation please. And speeeeeeeling.

      Delete
  7. I was wondering. Are we going to learn more about Tamamo's past in NG+? Cause in GrTa Take Succubus Town, Tamamo mentioned that she had been married before, but it "didn't work out as planned." Are we going to learn the details and what she meant by that? Cause I'd really love to find out.
    Also, I'd really like to know why Alma Elma is...well...Alma Elma. She's pretty strange, even and especially for a monster. Will we learn about her backstory?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering this is planned as a six part series, and we are on part 3 right now, I would be surprised if we didn't AS LONG AS the mod doesn't get abandoned or rushed.

      Delete
    2. >Are we going to learn more about Tamamo's past in NG+?

      You will, but it won't be the same story as it was in the pre-NG+ side stories. Those were written before part 3 came out, and pretty much everything I wrote about Tamamo in those stories conflicted with part 3.

      Delete
    3. Which Alma Elma, the 1st Arumauma or the 10th because there was a 6-9 now. think that sums it up as the story back to the war is different now

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Just in case my other comment gets lost on the previous post, I'll repeat it here: If you want, I can help in checking for any bugs, grammar, spelling or text formatting issues. I have the time to look and make a list of everything I find, and I can even fix the text issues myself if all it takes is to change the 0.txt file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously...? I had no idea it'd be that easy, wow... I can apply my own grammar corrections as well. ^^ I thought it'd have to do with the sensitive .arc files, glad MGQNG+ doesn't need that for simple grammar corrections though since I too am a grammar-holic and can fix some parts so that they are both fixed and sound better, imho at least. :)

      Delete
    2. Strate, I've talked with ecstasy over IRQ, and it would really be more productive for you to go there to chat with him. It's a pain for him to post on this blog because of Google+ , which is why he doesn't post very often.

      Delete
    3. Oh, and I believe his sleep hours begin now, (publishing of this comment) so I suppose from now to -10 hours or something are good times to reach him.

      Delete
    4. Okay, I'll see if I can contact him through there.

      Delete
  9. I was wondering how Erubetie is going to fit in with all of this. We battled her in Part Two after royally pissing her off (pun intended), but we haven't seen or heard from or of her since. Is she going to appear in Part 3, and if so, will she be recruitable?

    Also, I'd really love to see some non-loss storyline h-scenes with Alma Elma and Granberia. I think an h-scene with Alma Elma would fit in perfectly at either Succubus Town and/or the Grand Noah Coliseum, and an h-scene with Granberia might go well with the Pyramid in Sabasa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure if I mentioned this before, but are we going to learn the details about Alma Elma's backstory? We know that she's awesome at "mere violence," as we learned in her battle with Hainuwele, but are we going to find out how and why she became like that? I was thinking that it might have something to do with the conversation Luka has with Salamander after the events at Succubus Village (not gonna spoil it for those who haven't played the demo). Is it possible that she wanted to be a more "traditional" succubus, or is there another reason(s)?
    I personally want to know why she's so carefree and irresponsible, especially for a Queen. Was she different in the past, and if so, when did she change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you put together the bits and pieces among MGQ and MGQNG+, you can see why Alma Elma is the way she is, I understand fully and Alma's actually doing the right thing tbh in terms of her normal disposition. :)

      All you really need to do is remember the small details like I love to do and you'll see just why she is the way she is. :>

      Delete
  11. Have the same bug i have serene demon sword but cant invoque undine and...cant win the fight whit salamander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i have forgive to say that when i fight Erubethie (part 1) and i loose the game crash

      Delete